PDA

View Full Version : Hesperia duct

M@M
12-05-2010, 08:30 PM
Noon till 6pm. fished entire last stretch of Duct to Check 66 403.41..There and back.No flow the last 2 days while I was there. Water down a little bit (approx. 1ft.) All the Tule perch I saw the other day have vanished. No bites ...threw Kpn, Pearl Storm Shad and soft plastic jig today.NADA:Embarrassed:................the hunt continues...........can't find any FISH!!!....Hope to head west soon:Smile: just to see what's up....Nice day just a bit of rain and wind...I love Duct fishing:Head Bang:

cutbait
12-05-2010, 08:36 PM
Payin dues! I't will pay off.

ANGLER-IN-TRAINING
12-05-2010, 08:47 PM
I think I saw you, you in a red PT CRUISER?
I was just north with my adult son until 6pm and moved south until 8pm.

M@M
12-05-2010, 08:57 PM
I think I saw you, you in a red PT CRUISER?
I was just north with my adult son until 6pm and moved south until 8pm.
Yep...Was that last night?? Off Santa FE ? I said a few words to some one fishing there...could'nt really see, it was already dark. I only stayed approx. 20 min. ?? Was that you? I was also at Farmington earlier before I went to Sante Fe.

ANGLER-IN-TRAINING
12-05-2010, 09:02 PM
Yes, farmington bridge, just north, started there. Santa fe must be the bridge just south, no driving over bridge.

M@M
12-05-2010, 09:14 PM
South of Farmington bridge Check 64 is the intake siphon. The water goes underground. On the other side of the RR tracks, Off Santa Fe Rd.That's where the duct comes back up at check 65 Antelope Siphon.