PDA

View Full Version : Irvine water temputure is 57 degrees

trollmiester
12-05-2010, 05:18 AM
Thats the best u can get for trout. The fish are fighting real hard and pulling drag. And thats no lie. Mery xmas everybody.

El Capo
12-05-2010, 05:48 AM
Thanks Mr.

hooks
12-05-2010, 08:02 AM
The big ones are coming out to play........:Bug Eyes:

tpfishnfool
12-05-2010, 08:09 AM
Thats the best u can get for trout. The fish are fighting real hard and pulling drag. And thats no lie. Mery xmas everybody.

This report means nada without pics Trolly !!!jk

Big Daddy
12-05-2010, 08:37 AM
Irvine water temputure is 57 degrees

QUOTE=trollmiester;505349]Thats the best u can get for trout. The fish are fighting real hard and pulling drag. And thats no lie. Mery xmas everybody.[/QUOTE]

Trolly I wonder how you can tell that by just eating a few raw scanes of eggs from a trout at the cleaning table, your amazing my friend, truly amazing.:EyePop:

Hometown
12-05-2010, 03:20 PM
BIG DADDY havnt seen a post in a while missed you at the food dr today I heard a few peeps asking were you been.
Irvine water temputure is 57 degrees

QUOTE=trollmiester;505349]Thats the best u can get for trout. The fish are fighting real hard and pulling drag. And thats no lie. Mery xmas everybody.

Trolly I wonder how you can tell that by just eating a few raw scanes of eggs from a trout at the cleaning table, your amazing my friend, truly amazing.:EyePop:[/QUOTE]

fishincrave
12-05-2010, 05:01 PM
I believe you my friend if you say it's 57 degrees then that's what it is .
Oh by the way that's the perfect trout fishing temperature.

Yes big daddy we did miss you at the food drive today.

Big Daddy
12-06-2010, 07:37 PM
Thanks Hometown and fishincrave,

I've been crazy busy but have decided to Quit my job, get rid of all girl friends, allow my wife to have a boy friend, send the kids and Grand kids to military boarding school, start pan handeling monday through thursday and start fishing more. Hope to see all of you real soon.

Merry Christmas to All,

Big Daddy

Seņor.Chilax
12-07-2010, 11:43 AM
Thanks Hometown and fishincrave,

I've been crazy busy but have decided to Quit my job, get rid of all girl friends, allow my wife to have a boy friend, send the kids and Grand kids to military boarding school, start pan handeling monday through thursday and start fishing more. Hope to see all of you real soon.

Merry Christmas to All,

Big Daddy

For a moment there I was confused, I was like, 'why would Big Daddy let his wife have a boy friend?' HAHAHA! Sarcasm... Very funny! :ROFL:

And we did miss you at the event, next time I guess.