PDA

View Full Version : Secombe Lake Trout

GhettoBasster
12-04-2010, 01:58 PM
Stopped by Secombe Lake after work on 12/3 to see if I could hook a dormant inner-city bass. I tried senko worms of every color, senko grubs, spinners and cranks; Big skunk except for the usual lake plastic bags and diapers. You will always catch something at Secombe - it's just not usually a fish. I did see three people reel in some foot-long stocker rainbows on powerbait though. That was pretty cool. Oh, an lost a nice LC Ghost Shad. It's right by the south bridge if anyone wants to do an underwater recovery operation.

troutguy26
12-04-2010, 02:35 PM
Stopped by Secombe Lake after work on 12/3 to see if I could hook a dormant inner-city bass. I tried senko worms of every color, senko grubs, spinners and cranks; Big skunk except for the usual lake plastic bags and diapers. You will always catch something at Secombe - it's just not usually a fish. I did see three people reel in some foot-long stocker rainbows on powerbait though. That was pretty cool. Oh, an lost a nice LC Ghost Shad. It's right by the south bridge if anyone wants to do an underwater recovery operation.

ive had a little luck there on the trout the day they stock