PDA

View Full Version : GH Thu 12/2

Trout Daddy
12-02-2010, 04:02 PM
I got all my honey do's done early today and had about 4 hours to kill so I grabbed the rod and fanny pack and headed back to Glen Helen for a lil more trout huntin. Came up in the snackbar cove and there were a few guys fishing. Put on the trusty white pearl lip ripperz micro jig and dipped it in some bite-on garlic. BAM first cast hook up, you know what that means..... A guy comes right on top of me and starts casting over into my line and Im like are you kidding me. So after a few more tosses I head over by the bridge. Fish the same jig and nothing, go to kastmaster and nothing, go to orange jig and nothing, go to white worm and nothing. A couple guys came over and casted to and the guy using PB below his bobber hit a couple. I went back over to the other side of the cove and went back to the white lip ripperz. By now everyone had left to the small lake cause the stocking truck showed up. Soon after that it went wide open in snackbar cove. I caught all of the fish today on white lip ripperz jig. Attached are a few pictures. All fish were about this size, 2 of them were smaller. There were quite a few people out there today fishing.

Frequent Flyer
12-02-2010, 04:31 PM
great job out there. some people just need 2 be more courtious bout fishing though

Trout Daddy
12-02-2010, 04:44 PM
great job out there. some people just need 2 be more courtious bout fishing though

For Sure, the guy was a total *** hat!