PDA

View Full Version : Hansen Dam 11/30

novel44
11-30-2010, 08:58 PM
Was around the area today so stopped by Hansen Dam. It was stocked on the 23rd. 350# according to the posting by the boat docs. Made a round around the like with kasmasters for nothing. Switched to a roostertail for another round for some more nothing. Did a third round around the lake with powerworm for .....you guessed it, Big nothing. Saw a guy on an inflatable but didn't seem like he was doing any better, 5-10 other fisherman setup with bait and wait had nothing either although i think they were going for maybe catfish judging from their poles. Was a nice day out and hadn't been to that place for year+ so was nice to circle the lake. I think if you're lucky enough to hit these city park lakes the day of the stocking or maybe the next day you will catch something otherwise it becomes almost imposible. Gets fished out too fast or something. Ohh and a lot of construction going on. Anyone know what thats about? Didn't bother to check since didn't have much time and wanted to spend it on/by the water.

BALLERONBUDGET
12-04-2010, 12:27 PM
stopped by sat, xgivng weeknd. and also couldnt find any trout... no catch from shoreguys. only saw 2 guys float tubing who had stringer of decent catfish!!!... trout were either deep down or fished out in my opinion....