PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Farmville

FSHNLIC
11-30-2010, 03:40 PM
Myself and PissOnMySpace hit up the Narrows this mornin hoping to get on some slay action. Cold morning with rod guides freezing.... Threw Power Worms, jigs, spinners for mostly nothing in the early am745-9.... PissOnMySpace finally hooks up with a nice one, only to come off before netting... a good 3 pounds... him and I continue to farm 4-5 in the next hour or so.. u could already tell it was gonna be one of those days.. I finally land the first fish of the day and it was goodie..... that fish was loaded w/shad, so it made sense most of our hits were on white jigs and PW's ... we continue to farm a few more before PissOnMyspace lands his first of the day on his micro pole.... continue to farm a bunch more before PissOnMyspace lands another on the white PW.... and to finish the day we farm a bunch more!!! each of us most of farmed a good 10 fish a piece!!! At least the beers were cold and they went down mighty well today!!!!!

Thisfool
11-30-2010, 05:23 PM
Those are some nice fish you guys got.

ill take farming 10 fish over getting skunk any day. getting skunked just makes me feel like i have no idea what im doing and at least if i farm them i know im doing something halfway right.

o when you say narrows do you mean Whittier narrows as in Legg lake or a different lake

Spaulding
11-30-2010, 05:42 PM
some nice looking fish

FSHNLIC
11-30-2010, 06:03 PM
Mojave Narrows

Those are some nice fish you guys got.

ill take farming 10 fish over getting skunk any day. getting skunked just makes me feel like i have no idea what im doing and at least if i farm them i know im doing something halfway right.

o when you say narrows do you mean Whittier narrows as in Legg lake or a different lake

Piss on Myspace
12-02-2010, 09:19 PM
dude that pic is saweeeeeeeetttttttt!!!!!!

"Welcome to Farmville" is right tho...anybody say headache? But we must realize it was a nice crop, sexy little swines they were...but f' yeah...i, too, was expecting a slay day...at least I got to break in the micro pole!!!!! f' yeah f'yeah :Big Grin:

and ohhhh yes....went down mighty well they did sir...eases the pain of life on the "farm"

till the next cast.....