PDA

View Full Version : Steve Smalley, Anyone Know Him

yolo
11-30-2010, 01:59 PM
If so, I found his fishing license at the duct and would like to return it to him. Don't know if the address on the license is still valid so I don't want to just mail it without knowing. If you read this Steve or if someone knows him pm me and will get it back?

I know this is not a duct report but since I found it at the duct I figured the owner might see it here.

sawoobley
11-30-2010, 09:01 PM
You could look him up on the internet and give him a call . Hopefully you would get a good reaction out of him. J/K .

:Cool:

yolo
12-02-2010, 09:48 PM
Update:

Well I stopped by the address on the license and glad I didn't mail it. I thought it was a 1 in one of the numerals and I stopped at that address and it was wrong. Then I thought it was a 9 but the block ended and I had to go all the way around and find where the street picked up again. Well that block started with a way higher number so it was not a 9 either. My last guesstimate was that it's a 4. The 4's are where I first started but about 6 houses over. Of course the address was smeared at the curb so I picked the house between the other two numbers and it was the right one. It was not the owner of the license but person that answered said the guy does live there and I left it with him. Oddly enough it was around the corner from a street called aqueduct. How's that for irony?

trail blazer
12-03-2010, 06:15 AM
Great job YOLO,,,,,,,,,,,

Twas a good deed,,,,,,,,,

TRAIL BLAZER

yolo
12-03-2010, 06:49 AM
Maybe that's why I got blessed with a striper from the puddle before going there?

dgfishin
12-05-2010, 09:21 PM
Ever thought about being a P.I. ???? LOL good looking out,good to here 1 fisherman helping out another,cause those L's aren't cheap!(even though end of year)