PDA

View Full Version : Thamks giving Weekend at Big Bear

Fresh H2O Bill
11-29-2010, 07:18 AM
Had the annual Family Thanksgiving up at our Big Bear house and also had a chance to fish each morning.

Thanksgiving morning I fished the East Launch ramp area for five trout in 2.5 hours. Three of them on NC's and two on power bait. All fish were full tail fish and 18"-20". The temp was 10 degrees at 5:30 a.m. and colder due to a slight breeze.

Friday morning I fished the dock at Boulder Bay for a total of eight fish, my friend Jeff landed six fish, we culled and kept six total fish. All fish were caught on NC's and again were full tail fish and 16"-20". We were gone by 9:00 a.m. Morning temp was 15 degrees, no wind.

Saturday I fished the dock at Boulder Bay for a total of seven fish, keeping two at 16" each. All fish caught on NC's and were also full tail fish. The morning temp was a balmy 27.

For some reason my picture files are too large to upload to the site. I don't know if I need to change my camera settings or if there is a way to re-size them to allow posting. I'm not a real tech kind of guy so any help would be appreciated.

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving with Family and friends.

Blessings,

Bill

John 3:16

Fresh H2O Bill
11-29-2010, 07:19 AM
Title sould read Thanksgiving Weekend at Big Bear, sorry about that.

Calicanuck
11-29-2010, 07:32 AM
Thanks for the report! You can try uploading them to photobucket first or some other image host and then just place them on this board in your message with the [IMG] type command that will show up by the pictures once loaded. Just copy and past.

Brandon

Marine_Michael
11-29-2010, 09:06 AM
Like Calicanuk said upload the pictures to Photobucket and once you have them on there click edit. There is an option to resize the picture. I ususly size them down to fit a 15" screen so it doesn't throw off the formatting on the web page. Once the size has been changed you'll have the option to save as a copy or replace original. Save it however you prefer, then go back and click on the resized picture, you'll see a box to the side with a few options for code. The one you want is the last option IMG, right click on it and hit copy. Paste that code to your report and you're golden.

Spaulding
11-29-2010, 10:09 AM
Nice report.

Cameron
11-29-2010, 10:54 AM
Went this morning until i got a block of ice forming on my line as the wind dipped it in n out of the water.Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I didnt last 20min.

Spaulding
11-29-2010, 04:43 PM
We are going up Fri, man..Warm it up for us.