PDA

View Full Version : looking to get a rod custom wrapped

bass assassin#23
11-28-2010, 03:08 PM
i want to get my first rod custom wrapped. the blank i want to use is the phenix mirage mf771-1-b. i want to make it as light and sensitive as possible with the best quality components. can anyone on here who wrap rods do one for me? like i said i never have had one custom wrapped before so i don't what questions to ask. all help will be greatly appreciated.

thanks daniel

striperstud
11-28-2010, 03:39 PM
there is a guy on bloodydecks named saltydog that has the sickest customs ive seen. I recommend him!

Big Daddy
11-28-2010, 05:05 PM
There is a guy right on this sight Bebop "Bob Barr" I fished with him this weekend and I am going to get a couple of Mirage's myself, another guy in my boat had one he had done for him and said the rod was just sick. He really loved it. You can PM him, find him on the Irvine or Corona sifht or pm me and I will send his #. I will send you his # in a pm soon.

Tell him Big Daddy gave you his #

MAVERICK27
11-29-2010, 10:04 AM
I agree, Bob does good work. Many other builders around learned from him also. I know he just got a few new blanks and supplies. He's ready to wrap. You can also ask Rooster what his opinion is. He just got a new custom from Bob and could give you a fresh opinion. Good luck and post pics when its done!

Mrborohachi
12-15-2010, 04:38 AM
Ed from Whopper stoppers in Riverside does good work, he's always at Fred Hall show

Rac
12-15-2010, 05:18 AM
Moon from Fishermans Depot in Bellflower does great work at a fair price, Stop by his Shop and check it out. I highly reccomend him.