PDA

View Full Version : Corona 11/27

CALFISHER4EVR
11-27-2010, 05:40 PM
Decided to hit the lake today for some fish. I was driving down the 15 fwy and could not make up my mind on which lake to fish. Should I hit up Irvine or Corona. Well, I went with a gut feeling and went to Corona. I know now that I am not a psychic because the fishing was not too good. Very SLOOOWWW!!! Use all the usual go to power baits and fish sauces custom trout worms for nada. Did not even meter much fish. My son managed to squeeze out a 3lb'er but it looked slow all over the lake today considering the amount of shore anglers and boaters. I will hit up my second choice next time. Happy Fishing !!!!!

Eddiem
11-27-2010, 05:52 PM
Decided to hit the lake today for some fish. I was driving down the 15 fwy and could not make up my mind on which lake to fish. Should I hit up Irvine or Corona. Well, I went with a gut feeling and went to Corona. I know now that I am not a psychic because the fishing was not too good. Very SLOOOWWW!!! Use all the usual go to power baits and fish sauces custom trout worms for nada. Did not even meter much fish. My son managed to squeeze out a 3lb'er but it looked slow all over the lake today considering the amount of shore anglers and boaters. I will hit up my second choice next time. Happy Fishing !!!!!

i went today also i was in a pontoon. we started with the usual power bait and managed 2 in the first 2 hours at the damm. we move around with nothing and went right next to the boat dock...lots of shore fishiong with great luck. fish were popping out of the water all over the place. anchored about 50 yards from shore and managed 3 in the last too hours....it seemed like they were grabbing lines and swimming towards boats or shore soo it was very hard to tell weither or not you had one

pelon951
11-28-2010, 12:55 AM
sorry to hear it was slow for u guys i was out ther today and it looked busy on shore an for boaters till that wind kicked up and those clouds started building up on that hill.we were on a boat doin bait and wait and castmasters. 4 limits of heavy *** fish couple of them with 2lb broken lines in there mouths.this was my first time here i never been to irvine but if its a better bite an has bigger fish DAMN IM THERE

Fat Tony
11-29-2010, 02:16 AM
I was there saturday the 27 I was across the lake on a boat for about two hours with power bait no bite:Sad:.went by the boet dock started with a power tube caught one:Big Grin:.I decided what the HEdoublehockeystix and and i started chukin the kast master.All the anglers around me started giving me the look:Shocked:.every way i casted all you hear was my drag going off.good day for me and Lucky luis will post more pics soon:Cool:http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee358/araiza79/corona7.jpg

JAG107
11-29-2010, 08:29 PM
Nice going Fat Tony on the kastmasters! I tried those a month ago along with everything you could name for nothing but 3 broken 2lb lines. I'll be back next weekend though, what color kastmaster did you use? Silver/blue?

CALFISHER4EVR
11-30-2010, 06:10 PM
Nice work F.T. I am going to hit it again this weekend. If I get the skunk one week I have to go back for another shot and try more techniques. Figuring out a lake to catch fish is the best part of fishing for me.