PDA

View Full Version : hesperia lake 11/26/10

ghettofishermans son
11-27-2010, 04:50 PM
arrived at hesperia at 7:00 after my alarm clock didnt go off wanted to be there at 6:00

didnt let that get us down got lines in the water at about7:30 after waiting in line to buy me and my little brother some passes.

first hookup came at around 8:00 little brother lands about a 2#

at around 9:00 he hooks up another 2# and another at around 10:00 about the same size
by now im getting mad i have only had one bite and we are fishing about 1 foot away from each other with the SAME BAIT .

finally around 10:30 i get another chance i hook the fish fighting him for about thirty secouynd then he makes a run and he spits the hook.
this happens twice more and by now im getting really upset he has three in the basket and i cant even land one fish. by now he starts bragging about how much better a fisherman he is than me because he has three and i cant land a fish.:Evil:

at 11:30 i get another bite and i play him for a minute then my brother matthew nets it for me.finally i got the skunk off my back.

at about 12:00 me and him hookup and land a fiish within five minutes

then the bite complestly stops we dont get another bite until about two.

then its like some one flipped the switch and they start biting like crazy we start geting bites like every 20 minutes and land another 4 by 4:30 by now were packing up. we start loading the ice chest with our fish when one jumps out of the basket and swims off. all well if that fish was smart enough to jump out then he deserves to live.:Idea:

mom comes to pick us up and we take one walk around the lake throwing jig but dont get a single bite.

we end the day with eight fish five for me and four for my little brother with the bigget being about 3-3 1/2 pounds.not a bad day at hesperia lake:Big Grin:

http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af138/LIVINLIFE5150/th_hesperialake200.jpg (http://s1001.photobucket.com/albums/af138/LIVINLIFE5150/?action=view&current=hesperialake200.jpg)

troutguy26
11-27-2010, 05:14 PM
good job man..hopefully hesperia is comin back around...how was the water clarity??

ghettofishermans son
11-27-2010, 05:59 PM
water was still green as usual. but there are good spots there where you can catch fish anyday. you just need to find them spots and certin baits there will work way more than others those fish there are pickey. i did have one take my lipripperz though about a six pounder on my forth cast of the day ,got it all the way to shore when it took anothr run jumped and spit it lost alot but still almost maxed out our limit

troutguy26
11-27-2010, 06:19 PM
water was still green as usual. but there are good spots there where you can catch fish anyday. you just need to find them spots and certin baits there will work way more than others those fish there are pickey. i did have one take my lipripperz though about a six pounder on my forth cast of the day ,got it all the way to shore when it took anothr run jumped and spit it lost alot but still almost maxed out our limit

nice man..well if ur cool with it i wouldnt mind a pm about the spot.. ;)