PDA

View Full Version : Winter Cleaning Shimano loomis gear 4sale

vertical
11-26-2010, 10:44 PM
Hi everyone,
I have some really great stuff for sale so pls do check em out... all prices are firm and very reasonable.. no trades, cash only and must take as setup NOT by rod or reel only unless you have some one to take one or the other at the same time.. I take very good care of my stuff so most are in excellent or at the very least, great condition and they all work perfectly... only minor scratches from actually using them while fishing... I cant seem to adjust the photos that I took of the gear but you can check em out at there respective websites and like I said, I have them reasonably priced. Send me an email at vertical102@yahoo.com or right here and i will email photos to you... Again, these rod and reels are USED, but in great or excellent condition... I live in the valley and item must be picked up in or around the san fernando valley....

1 G Loomis Mossy Back BSR852 w/ Shimano Symetre 2500 FI (excellent to great condition) $175.00
1 G loomis Swim Bait SWBR957C rod (excellent condition) used twice, thats it $185.00
1 Shimano Cumara CuC 72m w/ Shimano Curado 200DPV 5.0:1 (excellent condition) $230.00
1 Shimano Cumara CuC 72mh w/ Shimano Culcutta TE 250DC (excellent condition) $550.00
1 Shimano Clarius CsC 60ml w/ Shimano Cardiff 200a (my 1st baitcaster, good condition) $60.00

email me for questions or pictures...
I have long converted to the salt so i really dont do a lot of freshwater nowadays and its a shame that good gear just sits in the closet rack.. I dont really want to part with the gear, but im sure someone out there can find better use of em..
cheers!
vertical

email: vertical102@yahoo.com
btw.. all are spectra backed except for the cardiff....