PDA

View Full Version : Fished LNL Thusrday Results

TUNAVIC
11-26-2010, 10:14 AM
Fished thurs opening day,got there about 630am,no line everyone was already set up and fishing.
Did we need to get there earlier? Not really there seem to be shore room every where
but the flats and a point in that area seemed pretty plugged.
No worries,we set up close to the boat docks where some friends were already waiting and fishing,Rick and his brother Jay.
We all jig fished and probably caught at least over 20fish total,the guys fishing bait seemed to be doing pretty well also, our biggest fish was maybe pushin 3lbs, no slugs but all clean great colored fish.
Was really surprised when we got em home and cleaned them,meat was red I mean really a bright red,they sad they were Lansen trout,which I've caught before,just don't remember them being that red inside.
Also met a couple of the lake guys that are keeping count of what you catch,Eagle eye Joe and Briggs both pretty cool guys.
It's evident Ricks doing all he can to bring that lakes rep back,he was there visiting with everyone,grillin cheeseburgers and giivn away alot of stuff,Ricks bro Jay won a sweatshirt, all in all it was a greatday,other than a big car wreck up on the road behind the lake, sounded really bad,hope thse folks are ok.

Cya Tuna Vic

Hometown
11-26-2010, 10:31 AM
cool report Vic sounds like a good day.I loved fishing ythat lake before now I plan on going back.

candyman
11-26-2010, 04:55 PM
Great report I've heard nothing but good things since about that lake this year. I really need to plan a day out there!