PDA

View Full Version : glen helen, guasty, rancho jurupa, yucaipa?

catfish 17
11-23-2010, 11:08 PM
Hey everyone, been wanting to go for my first time out fishing for trout this year but haven't gone. I am wondering where to go? i will be going to corona later on, but i wanna try a city park lake first. Which one would your recommend me to go? I know they stock thursday's, but i can't go on friday's. Any other day that i will catch trout? don't wanna get the skunk. I got all my gear ready too!:Big Grin:. Have one pole with 4 pound line and the other one with 2 pound line.

thanks.

Trout Daddy
11-24-2010, 09:04 AM
They all recieve a decent stock. Ranho Jurupa is a good place as well as Glen Helen and Guasti. They all have 2 lakes so ask which one got stocked when you go in. Be prepared to use diff methods and move around until you find a good spot. It is called fishing not catching, the fish are in there u just got to work the lake to get them......

DaBeav
11-24-2010, 02:17 PM
i know guasti got there stock today a 1000 lbs in the big lake. it may have been split but i think i remember reading on saturday that it was going in the big lake

Boltfan#1
11-24-2010, 02:44 PM
I personally like Glen Helen and Rancho Jurupa. I have always had good luck at both. Good luck out there where ever you decide to go, Im looking forward to your report.

catfish 17
11-29-2010, 02:57 PM
thanks guys. I think i am going to corona this thursday.

krazyk
11-29-2010, 04:19 PM
i was at guasti on sat. and i was skunked.. the water condition was still bad. well i did snag into a dead one while drop shotting. between the three of us we got 2 off corn yellow and red white and blue power bait. and only saw less than a handfull from others walking by..