PDA

View Full Version : Killed the Kitty's

fishinguy68
11-23-2010, 08:53 PM
Went out to a local favorite tonight and had the best fishing night of my life. Got there around 5 pm and within 5 minutes had my first kitty on chicken liver. 7 pounder to start. Rebaited and within 5 minutes had my second fish at 5 pounds. Rebaited and waited around 15 minutes before I got 4 pounder. Pulling in that 4 pounder when my second pole went off and I had a 3 pound albino channel cat. Never seen one of these before. Neat looking fish. Got those two in and rebaited. Waited another 20 minutes or so and got another 4 pounder. Great night at the city park.

catfish 17
11-23-2010, 10:16 PM
nice job!! do you mind saying which city park that is?

Thisfool
11-23-2010, 11:21 PM
wow nice job man got to love when there on the chew

Tin Pangas
11-24-2010, 07:23 AM
Nice Job on the cats...but...without something for scale in the shot, it's hard to believe that those are 5 and 7 lb. cats. Their heads get much wider at that size and their length in inches would be in the twenties. Those look like your normal stocking size. 2-3 lbs. each.
Nice albino BTW. I have one of those on my pond that we caught 3 years ago at Downey Wilderness Park along with a couple of regular dark ones. Those fish are now about 8-10 lbs. each and they are HUGE!

TUNAVIC
11-24-2010, 08:44 AM
Nice going on the cats! Did you keep the Albino? I put one in my pond at home, it was about 1lb when I put him in, now hes about 5lbs, Albinos the only way to go in a pond, otherwise you can't see them.

madwire3
11-24-2010, 09:46 AM
light colored gravel.. used to install ponds,, few cement ones and had to layer pea gravel across the surface to get rid of the cement look,then once full spred more gravel/sand to finish off the natural look, looked great and reflected even the smallest amount of light just right to see even the darkest of the fish in the collections..

fishinguy68
11-24-2010, 07:30 PM
I fished Laguna lake. All fish were weighed. Sorry on not having anything to measure them to. I was fishing by myself and took the pictures on my crappy camera phone. I will definately remember to add something to measure them by next time.

lovefofish
11-25-2010, 11:57 PM
still a great report!