PDA

View Full Version : Puddingstone Stocked today north shore

*FishMonster*
11-23-2010, 06:51 PM
this was stocked today at the North Shore boat area.

Darius
11-23-2010, 10:50 PM
Sometimes I question this because the DFG only stocks on sundays according to their website, what source are you receiving this info at?

Thisfool
11-23-2010, 11:20 PM
Sometimes I question this because the DFG only stocks on sundays according to their website, what source are you receiving this info at?

um according to what i have read from the CA DFG website they purposely give now specific date as to what day each lake gets stock to prevent the body's of water being fished out that same day.

what section of the CA DFG web page did you read this so i may read it and understand it better.

Danny300
11-23-2010, 11:34 PM
lmao i've never seen a stock truck on a sunday

FishBalls
11-24-2010, 12:12 AM
Did you catch anything?

Marine_Michael
11-24-2010, 08:35 AM
Look more closely at the DFG website and you'll find they say it will be stocked the "week of" meaning sometime durring that week. It also states * if conditions allow and may be subject to change.

Thisfool
11-24-2010, 12:26 PM
Look more closely at the DFG website and you'll find they say it will be stocked the "week of" meaning sometime durring that week. It also states * if conditions allow and may be subject to change.

yea thats everything ive read i wounder what section that guy read that they plant on sundays.

dday07
11-28-2010, 02:04 PM

they just give you a heads up there stocking those lakes that week.could be mon. till fr. your lake gets stocked

BASSMAN418
11-28-2010, 02:31 PM
What's the big deal if he is right or wrong the damn lake is getting stocked.....who cares what day! Thanks for the info Fish Monster

Troutcz swimbait
11-28-2010, 05:19 PM
X2 I agree.

Ifishtoolittle
11-28-2010, 08:22 PM
What's the big deal if he is right or wrong the damn lake is getting stocked.....who cares what day! Thanks for the info Fish Monster

Because as fishermen there is very little that we can debate about. So, why was the stocking truck there on Sunday? lol

BALLERONBUDGET
11-28-2010, 08:50 PM
tried my luck friday afternoon. maybe 10 guys all on shore nxt to launch ramp. no visible trout cruising.. water dark as pepsi cola!!!!! ewwwww.... however one regular guy caught 4. wind has them in deep water... dont know how many # put in. most guys skunkked for holiday wknd..

Thisfool
11-28-2010, 09:05 PM
thanks for the update

i think the dfg usual stocks about 800lbs.

but any way leg lake is getting stocked this week so im going to go a few times this week and try out my fly outfit

Darius
11-28-2010, 11:42 PM
Was there over the weekend by sail boat cove, had some bites but nothing took my worm! Over all good time heck can't beat getting out to the lake. But I'm going to take my kayak out sometime, any suggestions on hot spots? Sail Boat cove? Life guard station?