PDA

View Full Version : Bako ducts - the postmen strike again...nor wind nor storm....nor sleet or hail !

gletemfeelsteelgary
11-22-2010, 11:33 AM
Heard the weather forcast…

Calling for RAIN

Possible that the valley pass would get SNOWED IN !

Hey Hiro……Let’s go fishing !

Ahhhhh yes….the call of the wild !

We hit it…

And YES…the rain came !

But we were prepared mentally and physically..

Layered out !

Rain Gear

Many spot got real sloppy….and I mean SLOPPY !

Many could not be accesed…but we pressed on…

Hit it hard !

I was on !

Then Hiro was on…

Then I hooked up and lost my 2nd fish trying to slide em up the concrete (Dayam !)

Then another….

Again FAR from wide open action but we kept fishing hard and found action if we fished hard…

Then Hiro put a clinic on and was kickin may arse…after 4-5 spots he had 6 fish on deck and I still only had landed 2 !

Kept poundin it….I wasn’t going down that way but I tip my hat to Hiro cause he wasn’t letting up !

As hours pressed by and more stops…..My revenge was being reaped and soon found myself at 6 landed as well…

We were both tied….

ALL CHUNKERS TOO !

Then I landed anutha’

Then Hiro Anutha’

Then me….then him !

Ohh so sweet !

I think the fish thought they were safe coming out and about with the foul weather but I like to think of us as:

the “POSTMEN”

Nor wind nor rain nor sleet or hail……nothing willl stop us from out appointed rounds !

It was an ALL NIGHTER ! and a little into the morning..

BUT ALL WORTH IT !

We finished out landing 8 fish each…tied up for the night…

Cutbait was supposed to join us but found that his Spongebob Squarepants flannel pajamas and matching fleece comforters were all to snuggly to come and and slay…

Goood times…and good memories with my good fishin buddy Hiro…

Full Moon slayage at it’s best !

Till next outing !

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/bakowhiro11-20-10_005.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/bakowhiro11-20-10_004.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/bakowhiro11-20-10_9.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/bakowhiro11-20-10_8.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/bakowhiro11-20-10_7.jpg

My impression of how tired I was !
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/bakowhiro11-20-10_3.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/bakowhiro11-20-10_2.jpg

Note: the 2 fish above are diferent ones from the 2 I am holding beliow....I landed those 2 I am holding below during the morning hours...

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/bakowhiro11-20-10_1.jpg

Sorry for not having more pics and low quality camera phone pics but I forgot my memory stick for my camera and it was raining allot so pics were not #1 priority at that time....but got the few above.

Hiro was camera shy this outing : ) but he wasn't shy with the bloodshed !

novel44
11-22-2010, 11:42 AM
Nice job again Gary and Hiro... You guys are leaving Khanh and Yolo in the dust man, whats up with that? hahaha
I bet th fish wish you were back in Texas. ( that was you right?) lol as someone else said before i can't keep track of you Bako boys.... :)

madwire3
11-22-2010, 12:47 PM
nice slay in the messy weather,, feel another run for me coming up soon

gletemfeelsteelgary
11-22-2010, 12:56 PM
Nice job again Gary and Hiro... You guys are leaving Khanh and Yolo in the dust man, whats up with that? hahaha
I bet th fish wish you were back in Texas. ( that was you right?) lol as someone else said before i can't keep track of you Bako boys.... :)
Yeah that was me in texas (just visiting family) but note that I am not a Bako boy, I live in Castaic now...not that I limit myself to any region due to where I live...I don't mind traveling to get some action...

It's the price we pay if ya wanna slay : )

The bako boys are Trailblazer (scott) and Cutbait (mike)....the good 'ol boys....

Nice guys too I might add...they just need to learn the power of soap and water and a shower !.....ha ha ha ha...
just kidding....(not really-ha ha ha !)

gletemfeelsteelgary
11-22-2010, 01:01 PM
ohh yeah...almost forgot...KPN's and LC were what was on the menu, KPN's caught the most but I know I landed at least 3-4 on LC

Found fish in different patterns and different depths in different spots...each region seemed to hold it's own individual characteristics !

good luck out there : )
Gary

TroutOnly
11-22-2010, 01:01 PM
BBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,OH HELL YA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,

fishinone
11-22-2010, 01:02 PM
So! You went Postal on Mr. Stripey, huh?:Guns:

Nice catch guys. I enjoyed the report.

Double A
11-22-2010, 01:06 PM
love the dedication

way to slay !!!

gletemfeelsteelgary
11-22-2010, 02:13 PM
So! You went Postal on Mr. Stripey, huh?:Guns:

Nice catch guys. I enjoyed the report.

LMAO !....I gues you COULD say that !

Iiiiiiiiiii Like IT !

ha ha ha : )
Gary

HaiTheMeister
11-22-2010, 02:43 PM
That's just sick!
Great job boys!

koifish
11-22-2010, 03:17 PM
you really looked exhausted ... the face hahaha... good job... I'll be hitting there next week try my luck.

cutbait
11-22-2010, 05:01 PM
Yeah that was me in texas (just visiting family) but note that I am not a Bako boy, I live in Castaic now...not that I limit myself to any region due to where I live...I don't mind traveling to get some action...

It's the price we pay if ya wanna slay : )

The bako boys are Trailblazer (scott) and Cutbait (mike)....the good 'ol boys....

Nice guys too I might add...they just need to learn the power of soap and water and a shower !.....ha ha ha ha...
just kidding....(not really-ha ha ha !)

AKA Redneck Patrol when Gawry's *** breaks down, again and again.

Nice fish compadre!!! You slayed them, slayed them good my friend. You even got the elusive Breeze71 on some fish.

I half expected you guys to run up on the Quail and show some massive Quail blood spillage. But I guess the stinch of our many Dairies has intoxicated you to the point of withdrawl's. Seems every post from FTS has the word "Bako" in it!

Makes one wonder if you do like this "farm raised", "back country" life style???

Well its certainly not West Hollywood {where you club}...

Oh and nice slayage again

gletemfeelsteelgary
11-22-2010, 05:35 PM
AKA Redneck Patrol when Gawry's *** breaks down, again and again.

I half expected you guys to run up on the Quail and show some massive Quail blood spillage. But I guess the stinch of our many Dairies has intoxicated you to the point of withdrawl's. Seems every post from FTS has the word "Bako" in it!

Yeahup....I gotta admit..the redneck patrol has come to my rescue and that's somethin' I'm indebted to you for ....

but ya GOTTA stop those late night calls with that heavy breathin....you keep tellin' me it's in regards to slay envy but I know what your real intensions are !

I'm gonna have verizon block your # in fact..I may have to put you on that neighbrhood no no phone list with your address...

you know the one where they leave things on your doorstep that are burning.....and do some bashing on sundays !

As for Quail.....we WERE actually going to go THERE instead...but the thought of that hike with all the layered clothing and rain gear just didn't appeal to me....maybe this coming weekend..

gletemfeelsteelgary
11-22-2010, 05:44 PM
Seems every post from FTS has the word "Bako" in it!

Makes one wonder if you do like this "farm raised", "back country" life style???

Well its certainly not West Hollywood {where you club}...

Oh and nice slayage again

Awwww man….no need to be slinging the mud just because your “OTHER” plans stopped you from getting your slay on…..

I looked up you’re my space site ….

and it reffered all your visitors to review your blog on facebook !

which then re-directed them to that “ALTERNATIVE” site

…..then it instructed them to text to an undisclosed # then twitter an address that coincidently was located in that WEST HOLLYWOOD zip code local…

It concluded with something about an afterparty at Pomegranite fields out in bako….. behind the fallen tree’s near the almond highway…..

It also mentioned something bout some candy being given out or something…!

it was very vaque but it said something about Hershey’s being given out on the Hghwy….

I stopped there …things got a little too funky and I knew you would be getting your fill in the fields and would NOT be slaying any feesh that night..

I hope you made it home OK….

Sincerely…

Gary
(LMAO !------woooo-hooooo !)

trail blazer
11-22-2010, 08:20 PM
We show you our spots/how to cast/how to SLING!!LOL,,,And what do you do?,,,,,,SLAYYYYYYYYYYYY,,,

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!,,,WTG My down south brother.

Not bad for a rookie!

WTG BREEZE!

trail blazer

gletemfeelsteelgary
11-23-2010, 09:58 AM
We show you our spots/how to cast/how to SLING!!LOL,,,And what do you do?,,,,,,SLAYYYYYYYYYYYY,,,

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!,,,WTG My down south brother.

Not bad for a rookie!

WTG BREEZE!

trail blazer

No seriously, it was great ta get some fishin time in with my buddy...and bonus....we caught some fish...

Good time buddy....good times !

They were all yoked out feesh too.....saweeeet !