PDA

View Full Version : Current Weather at Corona

calico killer kevin
11-20-2010, 05:18 PM
Thinking about heading to Corona tomorrow, but no sure what the weather's gonna be like.

How was it today? Muddy shores or anything I should be on the lookout for?

Ifishtoolittle
11-20-2010, 05:47 PM
Goretex!!!

calico killer kevin
11-20-2010, 05:51 PM
Goretex!!!
Believe me, I have no problem fishing in the rain. In fact, I love fishing in the rain especially for trout. But, there's nothing I hate more than muddy shores and wind.

Ifishtoolittle
11-20-2010, 06:12 PM
Believe me, I have no problem fishing in the rain. In fact, I love fishing in the rain especially for trout. But, there's nothing I hate more than muddy shores and wind.

Then wear some boots.

Marley
11-20-2010, 08:49 PM
I betcha that every drop of that rain went right straight into the dust. Shoreline prolly muddy Sunday, then in great shape by Wednesday. I can't imagine there would have been very much runoff at all so the water should be a bit colder, a bit cleaner and a bit more willing to give up a limit of trout. Rent a boat!

calico killer kevin
11-20-2010, 09:20 PM
Then wear some boots.
Hey sounds like you got all the answers. So, how do I cast a 1/64oz jig in 15-25mph winds?

I betcha that every drop of that rain went right straight into the dust. Shoreline prolly muddy Sunday, then in great shape by Wednesday. I can't imagine there would have been very much runoff at all so the water should be a bit colder, a bit cleaner and a bit more willing to give up a limit of trout. Rent a boat!
I have a kayak, actually two, but I don't really want to deal with spinning around my anchor in the wind. I think I'll wait till Monday.

Marley
11-20-2010, 09:36 PM
Hey sounds like you got all the answers. So, how do I cast a 1/64oz jig in 15-25mph winds?

I have a kayak, actually two, but I don't really want to deal with spinning around my anchor in the wind. I think I'll wait till Monday.

Cast your jigs down wind (sorry, had to say it!)
I wouldn't want to be on the water in anything 25 MPH winds. Monday sounds good. Whack a toad!