PDA

View Full Version : I love the Duct!

kpn
11-18-2010, 04:39 PM
I'll make this short.
I fished the duct last night with my friend Hai, since Gary couldn't make it, we just try to get some of em to bite.

First spot after 30 min....Nothing!

Second spot......Nothing!

Third spot.........Nothing!

Fourth spot after a few cast I got hook up, but lost it when I setting the hook.
A few minutes later I hooked up again and after 6 to 10 second fight he came off.

Fifth spot....I made a few cast on one jone....Nothing, so I cast to another jone....First cast hooked up.....This one is a drag peeler and make some nice run....Hai netted em for me and later weight in at almost 8 lbs.

Sixth spot at the fifth cast I hooked up and landed a little one weight @ almost 5lbs and about 10 min later I got another hook up, this one weight in almost 6lbs.

We went to Seventh spot, after a few cast, I got nail on the drop and can feel this one is a pig. I caught many DD before, so I knew this one is in that class.
He took some nice and strong run and saw me off on my 60lbs braid...DAY AAAMMM!! :Surprised:.

I thought I have em, but this time he win. He might be seeing a Dentist right now, (this one for you Gary) because he felt the KPN's steel real good :LOL:.

For Yolo. The 8 lbs has 2 perch in it belly.

We call it a night/morning after that saw off....I'm so mad!:mad:.

Here are the pictures taken at home.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/Fisherman7/IMG_0112.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/Fisherman7/IMG_0113.jpg

REVENGE trip is in order!

Khanh.

trail blazer
11-18-2010, 04:51 PM
WTG KANH!

Are you sure your scale is right???

Those fish look every bit of 20lbs,,lol

fishinone
11-18-2010, 05:23 PM
Nice catch Khanh,

I enjoyed reading your play by play.

I've got some 50lb flouro at the house if you want to try it.

I have some 1/4" yellow poly rope that you might want to take a look at too.:Razz:

yolo
11-18-2010, 05:26 PM
I thought you were going to release the spawners for me to catch? Good job. Hai get anything? I told him to handcuff you to the steering wheel when you guys get there. I'm assuming you started west and headed east? The flow was back to good yesterday. Today it changed again though to that big volume flow. I will post a report soon.

gletemfeelsteelgary
11-18-2010, 05:43 PM
nice work Khanh....and yes....I like that you gave it to 'em good.....drive their jawlines back and adjust their spines....."let 'em know who's Boss and who's on the other end !

"let 'em feel the steel !"

Looks like you did that...even with the lost feesh ya laid it to them...

No action for Hai ?

Aww man....gonna have ta pick it up another notch their Hai : ) j/k

I would'a joined ya but I had ta get some rest as I have some things planned for the next few days

Congrats on the catches..

well done..indeed

saweet ! ...Dinna MEAT for T-giving !....put an apple in the mouth and serve up on the table next to the stuffing : )

Gary

HaiTheMeister
11-18-2010, 05:43 PM
I thought you were going to release the spawners for me to catch? Good job. Hai get anything? I told him to handcuff you to the steering wheel when you guys get there. I'm assuming you started west and headed east? The flow was back to good yesterday. Today it changed again though to that big volume flow. I will post a report soon.

Of course not! I tried to shake the skunk off my back but we all know skunk's smell lingers for a long time. If I would've listened to you and handcuffed Khank to the steering wheel. LOL.

Great job Khanh!
you were killing them!

HaiTheMeister
11-18-2010, 05:52 PM
nice work Khanh....and yes....I like that you gave it to 'em good.....drive their jawlines back and adjust their spines....."let 'em know who's Boss and who's on the other end !

"let 'em feel the steel !"

Looks like you did that...even with the lost feesh ya laid it to them...

No action for Hai ?

Aww man....gonna have ta pick it up another notch their Hai : ) j/k

I would'a joined ya but I had ta get some rest as I have some things planned for the next few days

Congrats on the catches..

well done..indeed

saweet ! ...Dinna MEAT for T-giving !....put an apple in the mouth and serve up on the table next to the stuffing : )

Gary

None what so ever! "A poor mechanic blames his tool" and I blamed my "overly prepared" setup. LOL.
too bad you couldn't come out with us but we understand!

gletemfeelsteelgary
11-18-2010, 05:54 PM
None what so ever! "A poor mechanic blames his tool" and I blamed my "overly prepared" setup. LOL.
too bad you couldn't come out with us but we understand!
Not sure what you are reffering to by "your tool" but if your fishing with that....I'm glad I couldn't make it !

Ahhhh ha ha ha : )

Gary

Frank E
11-18-2010, 05:59 PM
Way to go Khanh!! I'm waiting for my reel to come in so I can be part of the crew!! Lol! My other baitcaster took a dump and can't wait for my new one so I can get out there with you guys! Save some for us not so lucky guys ok!! Way to get them, and your turn is next Hai!!

koifish
11-18-2010, 06:01 PM
Khanh
great job bro...slay them all.

HaiTheMeister
11-18-2010, 06:09 PM
Not sure what you are reffering to by "your tool" but if your fishing with that....I'm glad I couldn't make it !

Ahhhh ha ha ha : )

Gary

I got saw off last time out to so this time I brought 30 lb mono saltwater outfit and it seemed a bit to much for what I was doing. LOL, right?

yolo
11-18-2010, 06:13 PM
I feel light with 12lb mono but it has been working for me even with the larger models and buoy runners. I could not fish with that extension cord line :LOL:

Kilo818
11-18-2010, 09:22 PM
wtg brother!!!!

sumojo
11-20-2010, 11:49 AM
Fishing with an extension cord LOL LOL

TroutOnly
11-20-2010, 02:39 PM
GREAT KILL KPN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,

FarmerJohn
11-21-2010, 02:20 PM
Khanh way to break the dry spell,
Three in one night, don't you think you were a little hard on Hai in getting your revenge. Now that I'm next! I'm afraid of what's in store for me.:Shocked::Bawling::Not Worthy::Farmer: Just kidding, bring it on. I welcome it.:Neener Neener::ROFL: It's all in fun. I owe most of my success to you.:UDaMan: :Worship: