PDA

View Full Version : ton of stuff for sale, some reposts, WITH PICS this time!

jowo
11-15-2010, 10:13 AM
I have a practically new TMCX80M (brought on one trip and not fished), $120

Well used but good condition TMCX76M, $80

Used but very good condition Compre CPCE70M, $60

Used but very good condition Compre CPCE70ML, $60

Panasonic SD9 Camcorder, recorded total of 1 hour. Bought it a over a year ago when my daughter was due, but I've been doing all my recording on my camera instead. Comes with nice Lowe mini camcorder bag that fits the camcorder and a point and shoot digital. (though it does not INCLUDE the point and shoot digital) $300 now $230

Shimano Cardiff 300, I would say 9 out of 10 both mechanical and cosmetic. Bought it as a backup to my own (this is the older version, which I actually think feels better and is more solid than the newer one). $65

Shimano Compre, 7'0 trigger casting stick, rated 15-30, perfect for fishing 12-15#, $60

Loomis BBR 965 custom casting, well used, great condition because rewrapped recently, $100 now $90

Trinidad 16 (2), very good condition, with only minor scratching at the bottom of the sideplates, 2/3 filled with 65# spectra, $230 each

Trinidad 20, very good condition, with minor scratching, 2/3 filled with 65# spectra, $230

Graphite USA 80Mag custom wrapped, excellent condition with hypalon and Fuji graphite seat, $160

Graphite USA 711H custom wrapped, excellent condition with hypalon and Fuji graphite seat, $160

Graphite USA 70XH, custom wrapped with hypalon, excellent condition, $160

Seeker 660XXH, triple wrapped with black Aftco rollers and aluminum seat, new condition (never used, but some scratches from moving) $180

Okuma Salina 55, excellent condition, great 12# sized reel with baitrunner feature, $50

Please note that the Trini's look a lot better in person than in the pics; the lighting made scratches you can barely see look huge!

Pics:
http://www.bloodydecks.com/forums/rods-reels/283700-bunch-rods-reels-trinis-gusa-loomis.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------