PDA

View Full Version : Dvl 11/13/10

numbnuts
11-14-2010, 08:11 PM
Decided to head down to DVL to chase some stripers with my buddy who doesnt get to fish much. Hit the water about 8:30 after some good laughs with old friends. Chris and Terry it was nice seeing you guys, thanks again for the cat and basturma lol. Bob thanks for hooking me up man, I owe you a rig.....and thanks for finding the fish..you always do man.

So the plan was to troll a little and find the fish and then throw some flies see if i can get one of those big boys on a fly.
It was a tough day on the water for me, trolled around on the east end and in front of the marina. Couldn't buy a bite. I was starting to panic...i thought for sure we gonna get the ol'skunk, I wanted to put my friend on some fish. Well sure enough after talked to Bob at lunch time and getting the 411 on were we were able to land a couple of fish in the afternoon. Got a nice LMB which was released and kept one of the stripers.
Also team trolltoon hooked up my friend with a nice catfish as well... all in all it was a great day with good friends...

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q156/numbbnuts/Fall%20browns/bass.jpg