PDA

View Full Version : KPN swimbait fishing 11/12

SDDave
11-12-2010, 07:24 PM
Fished for Stripers today, launched after 2:30, hit some spots that were holding yesterday in the last of the evening, but it was pretty dead tonight, fished the punker and the KPN and had this fish blow up on it and stuck it, this is the first run fishing the KPN in this size, swims really nice, had another blow up much bigger one this time, missed the bait, and had the rest of the school follow it back to the boat. I can see that this bait is going put in some numbers this season, had the lake to are selfs... Thanks again Khanh...
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr349/sddave50/bf768bc6.jpg

SDDave
11-14-2010, 10:05 PM
Went back out Sunday, looking for fish, worked the plugs for a while, then wen to play with some bass with the whaky head flickshake and got three of the nicer models, no pic's found a descent area holding bass.
planws to toss the wood for the last hour till it closed, many casts with no blow ups or followers, but, your not going to find them unless your putting in the work, it could blow open anytime... and well be there, wanna be there to, let me know, I going to work on some rates for the swimbait sessions...

fishinone
11-15-2010, 10:16 AM
Nice catch Dave.

The walk the dog action on those KPNs is nice. I like the way it submarines too.

gletemfeelsteelgary
11-15-2010, 12:50 PM
NICE JOB THERE : )

Salute, Nice KPN Big Bait Keel !

Saweeeeet !
Gary

dixoncider
11-15-2010, 02:26 PM
thanks for the info's

SDDave
11-15-2010, 07:01 PM
Nice catch Dave.

The walk the dog action on those KPNs is nice. I like the way it submarines too.
the bigger one doesn't sub, for me at least, best action is on top, it's only a matter of time before the big boys come up to play, was out again tonight, when I pop a biggy, which will be soon, time on the water and Size does matter.... Thats what she said.... and get in line boys....

fishinone
11-16-2010, 08:59 AM
the bigger one doesn't sub, for me at least, best action is on top, it's only a matter of time before the big boys come up to play, was out again tonight, when I pop a biggy, which will be soon, time on the water and Size does matter.... Thats what she said.... and get in line boys....

Mine subs but it is harder to get under than the small ones. It just swims a nice subtle S-curve.

I'm looking forward to those big ones coming to visit.

kpn
11-16-2010, 09:53 AM
Dave,
Congrats on the first catch of your big lure......and more to come! I can't wait for the big ones coming.....It should be fun.

Khanh.

SDDave
11-16-2010, 10:40 AM
Thanks Khanh, we been out every evening, and it's only a matter of time, if you want to jump on one of these mornings other than Wednesday let me know what your schedule is.
I think you need to stock Gallions with the Big Khanh, time for the big wood to fly...
I know I need a couple more...

Mr.DieHard
11-16-2010, 09:25 PM
hey Dave, thought that was you out there on Monday. I was fishing from the dam but had no luck. Gonna get me a KPN pretty soon cause im getting tired of getting snuffed. Good job chuckin' the wood.