PDA

View Full Version : STRIPER JUNKIES/THE DUCT/BAKO=Mega SLAY fest,,Allnighter before work,,STRIPER FEVER^%

trail blazer
11-11-2010, 12:41 PM
Well,,,We did it,,,,Spent all night curing our STRIPER FEVER and it was worth every minute of it:Big Grin:.

We all had to be to work EARLY in the morn but that didnt matter,,STRIPER FEVER had its strong hands wrapped around our throats,,LOL

At the duct by 8ish pm

Gary started on the south end we started on the north end of our stomping grounds,
Our 1st spots were kinda slow but gary was on them from the start,,, PIC after PIC kept coming at us on our cells,,,FREEKING GARY WAS SLAYING ALREADY!!,,,Nice ones too!.

Then Cutbait hooks up at one of our spots on a fatty, and this one didnt WORK him like the ones he hook,d earlyer this day,,He made taht striper PAYYYY,,His skunk was off.

Next spot i beat the skunk off with my 1st feesh,,,,OOOYAAAAAAAAA.

Kept moving looking for that multi fish spot,,,We finally met up in the middle,

TRAIL BLAZER/CUTBAIT and GLETMFEELTHESTEEL and thats where our mojo really came togather.

At this point gary had CandRd 4 and we had let a cpl live ourselves,,,,,BLAMMM 6 more in short order,,,All fattys,,yoking up on shad,,pulling like freight trains in the heavy current,,,,
All fish cought on the KPN lure And the LC128

Heres a few pics of our SLAYYYY

Cut Bait with a FATTY

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/100_3658.jpg

gary with another FATTY

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/100_3659.jpg

Myself with another 1

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/100_3657.jpg

TRAIL BLAZER

gletemfeelsteelgary
11-11-2010, 01:07 PM
The bako boys full size truck tailgate....

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/trailblazerpost.jpg

fishinone
11-11-2010, 01:56 PM
Thank for the report T/B.

It looks like the duct is going off.

Congrats guys.

M@M
11-11-2010, 02:00 PM
:Thumbs Up:NICE!! You guys killed 'em!!!!

gletemfeelsteelgary
11-11-2010, 02:44 PM
Thank for the report T/B.

It looks like the duct is going off.

Congrats guys.
I'll note it was not wide open though, we worked real hard for the action but the hard work payed off....

I made 3 stops before I met up with my bako bretheren for 2 fish at 2 of those 3 stops , by time we metup we all had fish and after the boys left I scratched 1 last one for the road out...to finish up at a 5 count

it was some hard work and some serious lack of sleep for work today....I left bako about 1:30-2am....whew !

All good....gotta pay if ya want ta play !

fishinone
11-11-2010, 03:05 PM
Does the duct go ballistic? I've never heard of wide open bites up there, except for the bait bite in Taft a couple years ago but that was mostly shorts.

trail blazer
11-11-2010, 03:05 PM
Hay Cutbait,,,ZIP UP!!!!LOL

gletemfeelsteelgary
11-11-2010, 03:13 PM
LMAO !

What were you two doing before I met up with you ?????

Does the duct go ballistic? I've never heard of wide open bites up there, except for the bait bite in Taft a couple years ago but that was mostly shorts.
spawn time is good...

this now only completes my 1st year at the bako backyard but my personal record for 1 night is 16 landed (4-8 lbs) and seven lost...

I'm sure Trailblazer and CB can tell you stories of more though .......

of course those are just stories !-ahhhhh ha ha ha !

Did you think I would grill ya TB ?

Ahhhhhh ha ha ha...

And CB: didn't know you were running a drive through pup n taco ! (open fly !)

gletemfeelsteelgary
11-11-2010, 04:17 PM
Grand opening…..

Good to see that the Bako city commerce org. supports new and otherwise “alternate” businesses !

Ahhhhhh ha ha ha !
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/CBpupntaco_final.jpg

yolo
11-11-2010, 04:24 PM
Looks like the Bako duct is starting to produce too. Nice outing.

TroutOnly
11-11-2010, 04:27 PM
GARY I SEE YOU AND SCOTT HAD A LURE LAYING ON A VICTIM, HOW COME CARPBOY DIDNT HAVE HIS PINK LURE IN THE LINE UP,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,t/o,,,,,,,,,,

cutbait
11-11-2010, 05:12 PM

Grand opening…..

Good to see that the Bako city commerce org. supports new and otherwise “alternate” businesses !

Ahhhhhh ha ha ha !
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/CBpupntaco_final.jpg

Ungrateful SOB's.. I take you guys out, put you guys on fish, spend the time finding the fish and you guys milk my hard work and then make fun of my fly? You guys can just fish together from here on out!

Infact, I'm headed out with the HWY guys from this point forward. They respect me. They don't point out genetic features, such as you guys are with the fly. I was blessed in that region to the point of ridicule, just as your doing. If you guys only knew how hard it is to find a pair of jeans that fit me correctly you wouldn't give me grief. I THOUGHT I was amongst friends last night so I let my guard down and wore a pair that are questionable.

WAS I WRONG.

Expect a massive slay post with me and my true buddies tomorrow. You guys can go find someone else to hold your hands, untangle your backlashes and get the hooks off the fish.

cutbait
11-11-2010, 05:17 PM
GARY I SEE YOU AND SCOTT HAD A LURE LAYING ON A VICTIM, HOW COME CARPBOY DIDNT HAVE HIS PINK LURE IN THE LINE UP,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,t/o,,,,,,,,,,

You mean these Bobarino? When you get a chance, lets go hit up San Antonio for those pig Carp. Free of charge of course... It just wouldn't feel right sending you an invoice

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/003-3.jpg

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/005-1.jpg

gletemfeelsteelgary
11-11-2010, 05:18 PM
I was blessed in that region to the point of ridicule, just as your doing.

If you guys only knew how hard it is to find a pair of jeans that fit me correctly you wouldn't give me grief.

Blessed in that region ? well I guess maybe in some cultures they have a name for that (camel-toe)

Find a pair of jeans ????

Stick to that sun-dress next time and maybe we'll work ya at the truck-stop PoP N' STOP....on the 5 frwy.....

Man...I thought TB and I were more than generous working the "Hook and hand" method to assure you didn't fall into tears...

sheeesh !
Gary

cutbait
11-11-2010, 05:36 PM
Atleast I wasn't peeing myself with my leg quivering just cause I landed a fish like you two. I have actually caught fish before!

gletemfeelsteelgary
11-11-2010, 05:41 PM
Atleast I wasn't peeing myself with my leg quivering just cause I landed a fish like you two. I have actually caught fish before!
true dat....true dat....but we're not talkin' about panfish or carp !

I may have been quivering but that was cuz you were making me nervous when I saw U before you got out of the truck and you were applying red lipstick and TB had some red stains on his jeans in the lower regions....

Scary stuff, I too want to take up fishing with the highway guys...mostly so to report your fugly behavior and I'm pretty sure what you guys were doing behind that duct pumphouse is illegal in some states !

trail blazer
11-11-2010, 06:03 PM
LOL:ROFL::ROFL::Argument:!!!!!

Just like a couple brothers:LOL:.

Im telling you both right now,,ACT RIGHT ,,,OR ELSE

TRAIL BLAZER

yolo
11-11-2010, 06:07 PM
Where did the "behind the pump house" comment go? That's like a Janet Jackson nip slip. Whoops!

trail blazer
11-11-2010, 06:11 PM
Where did the "behind the pump house" comment go? That's like a Janet Jackson nip slip. Whoops!

LOL,,,,,,,,,Dont humor them YOLO,,lol

Or else they will never SHUT UP!!

TRAIL BLAZER

yolo
11-11-2010, 06:16 PM
All the good action though is in front of the "pump house" :Secret:

trail blazer
11-11-2010, 06:23 PM
:Secret:C,MON YOLOOOO,,,LOL

The duct code,,,THE DUCT CODE:Secret:

TRAIL BLAZER

yolo
11-11-2010, 06:31 PM
TB, oh chit, sorry. I got confused with out house. I thought there was some George Michael stuff going on at the bathroom.

kpn
11-11-2010, 09:53 PM
Guys,
What happens in Bako stay in Bako :LOL:. LOL.
Great job guys and funny stuff :Wink:.

Khanh.

Kilo818
11-11-2010, 10:28 PM
Guys,
What happens in Bako stay in Bako :LOL:. LOL.
Great job guys and funny stuff :Wink:.

Khanh.

lol please not at bako take it to the av lol nice catch guys

gletemfeelsteelgary
11-12-2010, 09:13 AM
The pump house is that big ol Chevy truck they drive.......wherever it's parked is considered the pumphouse ...

I'm not aware of what exactly those 2 did b4 I got there........
but at least one of them was out of breath and the other seemed to be doing some form of up and down Calisthenics

I circled the block as I didn't want to see anything from Deliverence....

The steam coming from them was TREMENDOUS !

HaiTheMeister
11-12-2010, 11:46 AM
Congrats on the limits guys!