PDA

View Full Version : Big Bear Lake-The Pirates were out again.

Spaulding
11-08-2010, 06:32 PM
Decided to hit the lake one more time today before I had to head back down..The rain passed on out and became windy and cold...The fishing though, was red hot..Again, before I could get rod#2 launched out, pole#1 was already bent. Caught my limit and gave all of them(cleaned) to my new part time neighbors. All the fish were nice sized. Only ONE boat passed by me on the shoreline today..And you guessed it, Jack Sparrow and The Black Pearl..The ship was loaded with people..Good thing they didn't know that I am an undercover Red Coat! All fish were caught on inflated nightcrawlers.......
Here are a few pics from today.
Steve

Sublime-Steve
11-08-2010, 09:10 PM
Steve im steve i think i met u near the stanfield cut off a while back..

etaggart
11-09-2010, 05:32 AM
Damn, Steve - You've got it dialed-in - Nice fish!! And beauty fish the previous report.

Take your own cannon next time and fire back at the pearl.

Cheers,

Eric

Cameron
11-09-2010, 08:44 AM
Nice fish in both posts man.I may have to give them night crawlers a try tomorrow or this afternoon.U up here fulltime ? I give alot of my fish to my elderly neighbor since she isnt spry as she used to be.I need a big fish may have to head to the Northside.

Spaulding
11-09-2010, 07:39 PM
Steve, I don't think that was me man! Do you go up there alot?

Cameron, only up there part time. Ya, try the crawlers. I was blowing them up and they were getting nailed.

Eric, I think I have seen you out there on the lake.

Cameron
11-10-2010, 10:50 AM
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I bought the crawlers & got no luv on them at all.I think I need to start hittin the Northside more often to get me a giant like urs.I did manage a nice one today & lost one bigger,I hate when u see the fish then loose it.Insult to injury I swear lol,,,FISH ON.

TroutOnly
11-10-2010, 03:28 PM
DAMN REDCOATS,,,,,LOL,,,,,THATS ANOTHER NICE FISH STEVE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WHEN WE GO OUT AGAIN AT SAN ANT I WILL TELL YOU ABOUT A COUPLE SPOTS UP THERE AT YOURE LAKE,BIG HOLDOVER STUFF,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,