PDA

View Full Version : police officer shot and killed at fairmount park !!!!

jerry951
11-08-2010, 02:24 PM
if any one is wondering why fairmount park was infested with cops today heres why check it out . i hope they find the killer. R.I.P Officer Ryan Bonaminio http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010/11/riverside-police-officer-killed.html

Troutman65
11-08-2010, 02:31 PM
Been on the news all day . Very sad to get killed for a fender bender .

Seņor.Chilax
11-08-2010, 02:46 PM
Horrible news. May officer Ryan Bonaminio rest in peace.

old pudd fisher
11-08-2010, 02:48 PM
Thats so sad to hear...Dang I would see that cop around town all the time I even talked with him before.

vortec_cruiser
11-08-2010, 04:16 PM
I hope they get his killer - with a bullet.

bassgrabber1
11-08-2010, 04:32 PM
That is very sad. He wasn't killed at Fairmount though. It was on Market St. right near it. I think that there shouldn't be any trials for people that kill cops......just get rid of those dumbshits. It's just sad that he got killed because someone thought that it would be a way out of getting caught. I say that we just kill COP KILLERS!!!

smokehound
11-09-2010, 01:50 AM
Shame on you all for wanting murder like that. There shouldn't be trials for.. Wtf?

You mean to tell me you believe in stripping rights? that's just messed up, even if someone killed a pig.

Catlady
11-09-2010, 05:14 PM
Shame on you all for wanting murder like that. There shouldn't be trials for.. Wtf?

You mean to tell me you believe in stripping rights? that's just messed up, even if someone killed a pig.

Your idoicy speaks for itself, moron

lovefofish
11-09-2010, 05:33 PM
wow,my uncle got his truck stolen there like a month ago helping a guy.

R.I.P.

brycek1984
11-09-2010, 05:37 PM
Heard it on the news. Desperate people do crazy *****.

R.I.P.

old pudd fisher
11-09-2010, 09:11 PM
Still upset about the killing, I thought about it all day long and his parents live close to me. He was a good guy. What a shame and he went to the same high school that my wifes son went to.
Hope they get the killer soon.

keepemlo
11-09-2010, 09:16 PM
God bless his family these are crazy times ,I think we haven't seen anything yet wait,a lot of people have been out of work soon for years,crazy times thank god we can still fish

Trout 1
11-09-2010, 09:53 PM
Just heard that got the son of a gun.....RIP

Andrew

jerry951
11-09-2010, 10:47 PM
http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/news/local/reward-offered-for-riverside-cop-killer-capture-20101109

striker
11-10-2010, 12:24 AM
that pig you're talking about served two duties in iraq fighting for your punk *****.

smokehound
11-10-2010, 04:06 AM
Your idoicy speaks for itself, moronSo I'm a moron for not believing in vengeance killing?

You're all no different than the murderer for wanting him murdered himself.

I could care less if he went to outer space and battled aliens.

seal
11-10-2010, 12:12 PM
even if someone killed a pig.

Ya know man you just showed the world who you are, that is one stupid damn comment! Maybe not correct to want "murder" but "PIG"? Dude that was just dumb and completely incensitive.

IncredibleHuck
11-10-2010, 01:01 PM
So I'm a moron for not believing in vengeance killing?

You're all no different than the murderer for wanting him murdered himself.

I could care less if he went to outer space and battled aliens.

Are you High again?

fisherjo
11-10-2010, 01:06 PM
I live in Riverside and go to fairmount often so im very happy they caught this killer....rip officer...

Sublime-Steve
11-11-2010, 10:36 AM
Its vet's day.... ryan was a vet.. he was also a very good friend of my friends and an awesome dude, lets all chill out n pay our respects, not everyone likes cops but atleast you can pretend

smokehound
11-11-2010, 10:37 AM
Are you High again?I regret saying "pig"..

I guess I'm just having a rough week. I apologize.

Its just that I look at cops, and i just see gangsters... I run into so few good cops that it's just hard to respect them... Dont go blaming weed though. that's just dumb. It was myself entirely.

We have also lost soldiers in my family.. This war is a freaking mistake.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
11-11-2010, 10:46 AM
I regret saying "pig"..

I guess I'm just having a rough week. I apologize.

Its just that I look at cops, and i just see gangsters... I run into so few good cops that it's just hard to respect them... Dont go blaming weed though. that's just dumb. It was myself entirely.

We have also lost soldiers in my family.. This war is a freaking mistake.
what war????the news dosen't show any wars anymore? hmmm obama controled media..there are soilders there in iraq still dieing..

Seņor.Chilax
11-11-2010, 10:48 AM
It's all good Smokehound, we all use that phrase once in awhile or maybe a little more than that but you know, it is a thread about a fallen officer. It's a touchy subject. You can get in trouble on this site if you phrase something incorrectly, people will just jump all over you.

Troutman65
11-11-2010, 10:53 AM
From what I can tell on the news they may the the guy who did this in custody now . I hope so . You just can not kill a police officer and think your ever going to get away with it . Prayers to his family and friends .

smokehound
11-11-2010, 12:08 PM
It's all good Smokehound, we all use that phrase once in awhile or maybe a little more than that but you know, it is a thread about a fallen officer. It's a touchy subject. You can get in trouble on this site if you phrase something incorrectly, people will just jump all over you.Yeah.. i feel bad now..

Thisfool
11-11-2010, 01:17 PM
what war????the news dosen't show any wars anymore? hmmm obama controled media..there are soilders there in iraq still dieing..

Obama controlled media wtf bush is office for 8 years Obama is in office for 2 years and yes not much of what he has promised has happened YET but can you really fix things in 2 years that took 8 to f*** up and the news stopped covering the war as much as soon as the recession hit. Maybe that was Bush controlled media. Or maybe the news is just bs anyway and the only air the crap that they now will get ratings and sorry to say old news is no news so they can only air the same thing for so long until people stop watching then they have to find something ells to talk about to bring the viewers back.

Thisfool
11-11-2010, 01:23 PM

i think the news with exception of a half hour morning and night show for weather and trafic should be made into a one hour weekly show that way they are forced to talk about news and not were Lindsy Lohans vagina was seen or how much jail she is going to get.:Angry::Angry::Beat Stick::Soap Box::Head Bang::Finger::Censored::Censored:

carpanglerdude
11-11-2010, 02:22 PM
Off topic much? Let's keep this on track. RIP to the officer.

Hometown
11-11-2010, 03:33 PM
Indeed very sad killed for doing his job rip officer and my condolences to your family and friends

old pudd fisher
11-11-2010, 08:01 PM
Glad they got him. Now all of us tax payers can help give him a nice hot meal every day, and a warm bed to sleep in.....You also can rest in peace you killer and long time criminal at our expense injoy....Sorry for being kind of bitter. I feel better now for saying that.

KingShad
11-11-2010, 08:11 PM
Glad they got him. Now all of us tax payers can help give him a nice hot meal every day, and a warm bed to sleep in.....You also can rest in peace you killer and long time criminal at our expense injoy....Sorry for being kind of bitter. I feel better now for saying that.

This guy is a career criminal. He is so insane that the murder didnt even bother him and he was going around town doing errands the next day. The officer is a good man and a hero for making the streets safer for all of us to fish in peace...

nismotech91
11-11-2010, 08:24 PM

Teabagger!