PDA

View Full Version : coachella amigos vs mighty mo! rd3

10milehike
11-07-2010, 02:12 PM
that's it folks last flathead run of the year for the coachella amigo's! as always our primary objective is just to have a good time ,and that we did.In behalf of the amigos we give thanks to a new friend gerald for joining us on this trip. Now for the story the amigos headed out to the mighty mo hoping to catch that ellusive monster that we all know is in that murky water,but unfortunatly she was like a prom date all talk and very little action.joe (fullstringer)managed to pull up a flatty weighing about 8 pounds and as for us(ruben,max,gerald)we were just teased with small runs. well maybe not gerald did manage a carp 6pounds,and a channel cat 2pounds.anyways we decided to look for some more bait (blue gills),but what we found was geralds pb largemouth 2 to 3 pounds,oh no luck on the bait.so all we had left was some liver and stink bait.we headed to the highline for some channels thats where i set the hook on a pig of a channel weighing 7 pounds 10 ounces.you know guys i had a great time even though we did not catch that monster we were looking for ,but i will tell you what we did catch a new friend and awsome adventure!

Geraldlim
11-07-2010, 02:38 PM
It was great to meet up with you, Ruben and Joe, Max.
I had a great time although I did not get a flattie.
Here are pics of Max and his channel cat, and Ruben, Max and I. Joe is behind the camera.

fullstringer
11-08-2010, 02:13 PM
Gerald stick with us and you'll get that flattie,April and May we start hunting again.

Geraldlim
11-08-2010, 03:57 PM
Well I had a lot of fun, even though you guys ate all of the flattie without calling me over! I was just 25 yards away too.:Neener Neener:

VietReefer
11-08-2010, 07:01 PM
Great session guys and nice feeshes.

fullstringer
11-08-2010, 09:12 PM
Hey who had all the kit kats,