PDA

View Full Version : Planting at Elizabeth Lake Lancaster, CA.

BlkManFishin
11-07-2010, 10:34 AM
I saw the lake on the DFG Stocking list for this week. Does anyone know if they have already done it.

tpfishnfool
11-08-2010, 08:06 PM
Doubtfull.. That lake is stagnate beond belief.. Only thing in there now are bullheads and I hear alot of small Crappie.

HBAR
11-08-2010, 08:13 PM
The one and only time I went fishing there me and my buddy were on his Coleman Crawdad 2 person boat, when his hummingbird starts going crazy, he backs up I looked over the front and there's a 55 gallon drum with a radiation sticker on it, he didn't believe me then he saw it needless to say we got the hell out of there never to return except while driving past it.

Trout-Tuna-For.Me
11-08-2010, 10:49 PM
Dd,
How long ago did you see that drum and did you report it to the authorities?
TTFM

BlkManFishin
11-09-2010, 02:29 PM
Why would they put the lake on the list if they were not going to stock it? Im new to fishing so this maybe a newbie question but im just sayin.
And a radioactive drum? The lake is not the cleanest but IDK about that.

Marine_Michael
11-10-2010, 07:22 PM
The list is of lakes "intended" to be stocked. Read the fine print and it says if conditions permit. Unless they have somehow added a bunch of water I don't know if they'd be able to stock it. They usualy stock it by backing the truck down the launch ramp.

BlkManFishin
11-12-2010, 10:19 AM
That sucks.. I guess they wont be stocking that lake then. IDK know who but someone needs to be incharge of keeping these lakes clean and fishable.

novel44
11-12-2010, 04:15 PM
I haven't been there for a year. last time i was there they stocked it right in front of us. we didn't catch a damn thing though and haven't been back since.