PDA

View Full Version : 11-6 irvine lake trout report

creekster1965
11-06-2010, 10:28 PM
me my dad and my 6 year old son went to the vine today and the fishin totally sucked. we fished to about 1 for one 2 lb. trout which my 6 year old caught which made his day. just about everybody we talked to did bad maybe it was do to all the boat traffic out there because it was a damm zoo! even though we did bad my kid had a blast and thats what its all about right !

the killa fish taco
11-07-2010, 12:49 AM
some time even tho we take the hit.... see our kids and hearing them having a GREAT time is PRICELESS!!!! better luck next time....

troutdog
11-07-2010, 06:57 AM
Welcome to the board creekster...

Sorry to hear about the tough bite, but more importantly your son had a good time and caught a fish!

TD

ramonpaezrrt
11-07-2010, 08:23 AM
sorry to hear u didnt do to well, i think it has to do with all the pressure that lake has been getting for the last couple of days.... atlest ur kid had some fun

Seņor.Chilax
11-07-2010, 09:42 AM
I'm happy to hear your kiddo had fun, and if you really think about it, you were out on the water with your Pops and your kid, plus your kid caught a fish? That, to me, sounds like a great day. We can't expect to catch something everytime, I had to learn the hard way with a bunch of skunks last season. But you know what? No more complaining from me, that's fishing. I hope this trip doesn't discourange you from coming back to the vine, we're actually having an Unoffcial Team57 event on the 20th, http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...-Nov-20th-2010-! Check it out! And thank you for the report.

Hitts0n
11-07-2010, 01:21 PM
Its never a bad day on the water vs being at work or at home sick.
Im glad to hear the kid got on that fish ! There's plenty of fish in that lake.
I mean all over the place.Maybe you could hang out with us and we can
show you around the lake,and some tips. Thanks for sharing !!