PDA

View Full Version : Tubing and Camping locations?

MikeAce00
07-27-2007, 08:22 AM
hey fellow tubers,

I'm looking for a nice spot to camp with the gf and catch some fish in the tube. We'll be posting up a tent so bathrooms would be a priority while rv hookups wouldn't.

If anybody has some nice locations they wouldn't mind sharing I'd really appreciate it. We live in Corona but we're willing to take a road trip..

tia,
Mike

matt duarte
07-27-2007, 08:34 AM
perris has some but weekends get kinda crazy with all the "familys" out their castaic is a good one im trying to decide to drive to castaic and camp for some fishing on saturday or just go to perris for a few hours. castais has been getting some pretty big hogs being landed i really want to go their again its a really nice place. one thing i though was weird though was the bathrooms there had stalls but no doors????? lol but the port-o-potties were the cleanest ive ever seen! didnt smell bad either lol (not that i was sniffing a port-o-potty or anything like that lol) but castaid lagoon is where i really want to try out my new tube so i might end up goin their

BigEd
07-27-2007, 07:02 PM
Here are some locations that were posted a couple of weeks ago...

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum1/viewtopic.php?t=4883

Good luck :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

socalfishing
07-28-2007, 09:30 AM
Perris is a good spot, but watch out for the drunks and the huge bugs. Can't float tube Hemet, but you can fish all night long from shore if camping. Irvine offers something that may help.

MikeAce00
07-28-2007, 02:53 PM
Thanks guys,

I think I'll be looking into Irvine, Castaic, and Pyramid and compare the camping facilities...

Mike

See Chris Fish
07-28-2007, 03:00 PM
Dang BigEd ya beat me to it!!

MikeAce00 also check out Lake Jennings down in San Diego area.
Nice grounds and most had a lake view. Heads, showers, and walking trails too.