PDA

View Full Version : Convict 11/1-11/2 and June Loop drive through

billy b
11-02-2010, 06:39 PM
Had an interesting ... 2 first time experiences ... after fishing for 50 years.
First time I fished Convict
First time I had the lake to myself ... key to the landing ... and the most gorgeouse weather and scenery.

Trolled for a few hours with my pal Jack Daniels. Caught 7-8 and then locked the gate to the landing for the night. Wife and I baited and waited today for about 4 hours and got 9. NC's, PB (Rainbow Garlic, Rainbow Salmon Egg)

Nothing of size ... but very pleasant time.

Didn't see anybody out on the June Loop lakes. One person fishing the shore at Silver. The gate is locked at Grant

Sleepy Hollow mostly

bstolton
11-02-2010, 07:39 PM
heading up this weekend to bishop creek canyon, with convict and rock creek lake as our backup plan. how much to rent a boat at convict? did you only troll or did you anchor any where. trout master mention an area near the inlet. where did you bait and wait.

Thanks Bill

billy b
11-03-2010, 06:27 AM
I trolled along the South shore Monday night ... which I was told is the best side ... 7-8 fish
Anchored on Tuesday a.m. at one of the two inlets ... the one more toward the middle ... 8 fish

2 trollers said they were getting a few

GOOD LUCK! will look forward to hearing a great report ... what parts of BC canyon ... creek - lakes?

Since I live sorta close ... I'm going to try to hit Bport and maybe Lower Twin ... before the curtain call.

TROUT MASTERS
11-03-2010, 06:39 AM
Need that sometimes.no people,no sound,relaxxxxxxxxxxxxx.......
Buy the way did Jack catch any ????:LOL::LOL::LOL:
THANKS FOR THE REPORT.

billy b
11-03-2010, 10:47 AM
A gorgeous evening and a gorgeous morning. 65+ degrees !!!

Great fishing ... okay catching.

BIGBASS MB
11-07-2010, 05:56 PM
Need that sometimes.no people,no sound,relaxxxxxxxxxxxxx.......
Buy the way did Jack catch any ????:LOL::LOL::LOL:
THANKS FOR THE REPORT.
HEY BRO WHO IS JACK ANYWAYS??? j/K
MB

TROUT MASTERS
11-08-2010, 06:36 AM
BILLY B. WAS FISHING WITH THE WIFE AND (my pal Jack Daniels)
HA HA...