PDA

View Full Version : NPH Video Report, 10/30/2010

TFC_arvilJDM
11-02-2010, 03:15 PM
Got on the skiffs for the last time. Spent too much renting, now its time to save up for my own personal vessel :LOL:

Took my little brother along, just the two of us. Our little break away from taking new anglers with us (more fish time, less stress, less tangle knots, less knot tying, haha.)

Got to our "hot spot" for some good bass action, sharks & rays, then we wanted to try something new this time, since it was just the two of us.

We decided to do a slow troll for Halibuts, and this was our first attempt ever doing this.

Got our poles set up with Halibut drift rigs, and hooked up live sardines to it. We thought it would take a lot of patients as we started, but i noticed within 3 minutes both our poles were bent :EyePop: And here i am thinking, "Man, i think we're ganna be pulling in lots of weeds off the bottom. :Neutral: " So as i reel in one pole, its a short Halibut, then i reel in the other pole, and another shorty! :Bug Eyes:

So we keep on trolling for about 2 straight hours, with lots of hook ups from, more Halibuts, Lizard Fish, Sand Bass, & Spotties.

Enough with the talk, enjoy the vid!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCnZSmMiG8s

TFC:TheFishingCrew

loungingtoad
11-02-2010, 04:00 PM
nice vid. diggin the hiero beats.

murrieta angler
11-02-2010, 05:00 PM
Nice video Arvil.
Was all that music by Common?
Robert

flyngby
11-02-2010, 07:26 PM
Looks like a nice trip in the harbor!

Nice video also!

I bought a boat after one rental fee and got a great deal! In this econemy there are probably some fine little gems out there for the taking!

Steve

TFC_arvilJDM
11-02-2010, 09:40 PM
nice vid. diggin the hiero beats.

Gatta love hiero all day!

Nice video Arvil.
Was all that music by Common?
Robert

Thanks Robert, Just the last song was by Common. I need more good music for upcoming vids, anyone have suggestions?

Looks like a nice trip in the harbor!

Nice video also!

I bought a boat after one rental fee and got a great deal! In this econemy there are probably some fine little gems out there for the taking!

Steve

Yeah, that was our last trip. its time to buy my own boat now. Hopefully we come across a good deal.

LunkerLover
11-02-2010, 09:49 PM
@TFC: How bout some JDilla instrumentals for your videos??????

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
11-03-2010, 02:23 AM
great shots arvil..good slay in nph.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCnZSmMiG8s

Big B
11-03-2010, 03:43 AM
Nice Video man I feel like I need A bay bass Fix!!!
B

tree
11-03-2010, 09:17 AM
THIS IS HOW WE CHILL FROM 93 TIL.

GOOOOD song selection, awesome fishing!