PDA

View Full Version : We got a Halloween Trick!!!!!!!!!!!!

kpn
11-02-2010, 09:47 AM
I did not plan to fish last Sunday on Halloween, so after dinner and the kids get ready for Trick or Treating, I got a call from John saying he got a PIG at one of the spot I know. I called up Hai and tell him about the new.....We're so excited and off to the duct we go......

We fished hard that night, we went to many spot from the East to the West and made cast after cast....hundred to a thousand cast......NOT EVEN A BITE FOR EITHER ONE OF US!!!!! I tried difference retrieve method......doesn't work.
John just got a PIG earlier and we went a little later....They're NOT there.

MAY BE THEY JUST WENT TRICK OR TREAT SOME WHERE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got a skunk! :Evil:. Even KPN got skunk, That's Duct fishing.....
So some of you out there got skunk at the duct......Don't feel bad :Wink:.

REVENGE TRIP IN THE WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Khanh.

fishinone
11-02-2010, 10:20 AM
That's fishing.

Maybe you need to wear a different costume.:LOL:

The fish knew who you were.

huukup12
11-02-2010, 12:28 PM
But "revenge is sweet" per Hai....ya'll get them next time...

RickyRick
11-02-2010, 02:07 PM
I went out fishing yesterday from 2pm till sunset and didnt get anything at all. Fishing the duct has been more practice then fishing for me. I use the dead time for working my jigs and lures. Gotta get me one of them KPN Lures you all talk about too!

yolo
11-02-2010, 02:14 PM
You vampires need to come out in the sunshine and fish. All my recent fish have been in the daytime.

RickyRick
11-02-2010, 02:17 PM
You vampires need to come out in the sunshine and fish. All my recent fish have been in the daytime.

Only luck I ever had out on the duct was a 3lb bass, got him around 3pm in the afternoon. I havent fished the duct at late night time, only till sunset. Guess I need to keep practicing on my retrieving skills or something.

gletemfeelsteelgary
11-02-2010, 06:44 PM
the duct giveth.....

and sometimes it duthenth !

bet ya still had a good time though...

you'll get 'em next time, thats part of duct fishing as you know....it's gonna happen..

get on em again.....

Gary

M@M
11-02-2010, 07:12 PM
You'll get them next time Khanh.

novel44
11-02-2010, 08:06 PM
Sorry you got skunked but now that i know the all mighty Khanh got skunked i dont feel as bad for all my skunks at the duct...
I'll get em next time i'm sure...

HaiTheMeister
11-03-2010, 09:44 AM
I still had a great time buddy! Just setting up for a sweet revenge...now when will that be? LOL.

NooB SaBass
11-03-2010, 02:24 PM
Should have dressed up like a KPN lol then they would have attacked you XD

lithodood1
11-04-2010, 03:55 AM
hi im pretty new to this sight but not new to striper fishing done a ton of fishing at pyramid and castaic but recently been doing the duct all over av skunkedddddddddddd every time.gonna keep trying the kpn and bait and wait but the truth.duct is not showing me no love aka lithodood1

yolo
11-04-2010, 06:38 AM
Try using various lures at various depths until you find what they want and how they want it. Most importantly, don't stay in one spot too long. Move on to others and look for the fish. You are not even getting catfish on the bait and wait rod?

lithodood1
11-04-2010, 08:22 AM
nope ive gotta say a couple of nites ive heard a couple big fish jumping gonna try ttoday for a bit