PDA

View Full Version : Just won a trip to the Marlboro Ranch - Any one been there?

tunagod1
10-31-2010, 10:16 AM
Just received an email sayin I won a trip to the marlbor ranch in Montana. Supposedly, round trip airfare, $750 cash, 4days 3 nights all expenses paid except for taxes. As skeptical as I am, I asked if I had to sit in some kind of timeshare presentation or something, hey said no its a real prize. Anyways, its sounds legit, just wanted to know if anyone has been there?

Tuna Out

gavin310
10-31-2010, 12:19 PM
If that's real, that's awesome. Did you enter a contest or something? Never been but I'm still curious about this prize...

Nessie Hunter
10-31-2010, 01:05 PM
Broke Back Mountain !!!! ! LMAO....

I was on that site trying for prizes also..
Marlboro.com - Official Website for Marlboro Cigarettes (https://www.marlboro.com/marlboro/login_input.action)
That and the other prizes seem to be legit as can be...

Congrats !!!!

tunagod1
11-01-2010, 07:52 AM
[QUOTE=Nessie Hunter;497461]Broke Back Mountain !!!! ! LMAO....

Thats what my fishn partner told me, He's just pissed he's not going. My buddy's always telling me that he's on the special Marlboro program for platinum members. I forwarded a copy of the email and said it was sent to alll platinum members. He checked his email and called to say he didn't receive an email from marlboro. Giiuess he's not a Platinum Member LMAO.

I tired to tell my wife how cold it was in Montana in the winter trying to discourage her (she hates the cold) but it didn't work. She did her own homework on the ranch and said she wanted to go. Tried to turn it into a fishing trip for me and my buddy but no such luck.

Anyway, its a free trip, except for the taxes

Tuna Out

Lightline
11-01-2010, 05:31 PM
You are one lucky SOB.

Ive heard and read about but never heard of any one actually going.

You better come back with tons of pictures and story of how the experience was.

To bad its not a trip to the playboy mansion but your trip is still dam good!!!

Congrats!!!

Marley
11-01-2010, 05:37 PM
Marlboro Ranch. Wasn't that the one...oops, I guess that was Mustang.
Just kidding. What a great prize. Congratulations! Please, post some pictures when you get back.

JusStartnOut
11-10-2010, 01:41 PM
Awesome. congrats. I just got back from a hunting trip and drove by some of the property. Lots of wild life on that there ranch.