PDA

View Full Version : The Vine thur 10/28 and fri 10/29

Hometown
10-30-2010, 01:06 PM
Hit the vine thursday at 4:00 pm fished the west shore 55 feet deep mackeral shrimp my buddy got 4 nice 3to 5 lb cats I was fishing big baits whole mackeral fillets and mackeral heads had 2 good bites but only one hookup didnt see the fish but it was big busted me off after about 2 or 3 min.:Crying: Friday slept in and relaxed around camp wanted to get out about the same time but was waiting for another friend to get up to the lake didnt get out till 6:30pm most of the spots I wanted to fish were taken so I headed over to sierra cove set up in 25 feet of water put thge crappie light out and started fishing mackeral and shrimp both of my friends cought 1 cat each I got cats all 4 were 3 to 4 lbrs. the shad had built up good under the light so i tryed for crappie the last hour and got 3.Went back to the RV and went to sleep it started raining about 3 am and when leaving they had all the dirt roads closed very muddy.Now its time do get my trout gear ready.Thanks for reading sorry I have no pics and if I did Idont know how to post them.

Thisfool
10-30-2010, 03:28 PM
thanks for the report it was a good read

Hitts0n
10-30-2010, 03:38 PM
yeah buddy! trout seaon it is !

troutdog
10-31-2010, 02:06 AM
HEARTBREAK on the busted off fish, what lb test were you using HT?

Thanks for the report Mark, when I see you next I can give you a little picture posting tutorial if you're interested....I'm proof anybody can do it! :LOL:

See you soon buddy,

TD

Hitts0n
10-31-2010, 02:11 AM
SIGHZZZZZZZZZZZ !! You know bro,I just want everyone to have a good time....catch soem feeeeesh!

Hometown
10-31-2010, 10:34 AM
TD I was useing 12lb test I was going to put new line on but since it was my last cat trip of the year I didnt bother I wasnt pulling that hard so the line must of had a bad spot.And maybe you could go over picture posting with me at the turky bowl anyway thanks Aaron and see you soon. :HOMETOWN:
HEARTBREAK on the busted off fish, what lb test were you using HT?

Thanks for the report Mark, when I see you next I can give you a little picture posting tutorial if you're interested....I'm proof anybody can do it! :LOL:

See you soon buddy,

TD