PDA

View Full Version : befor the tournament wednesday

BrandonFish
10-29-2010, 10:59 AM
Set the date and we did it rain or rain didnt matter all that materd was having a good time gttn on the fish while it lasted :wink:
Started off with some different baits paddle tails grubs ect. nothing untell i threw on a flash trix with a lead head. Landed 3 fish first was a short 12 inch halibut second was a 10 inch bay bass third was decent sized bay bass. after the third bass i start noticing im slowly sinking went back to the car and released the air and there she was a hole at the seam!! :evil:
our day was done after that tried the piers for macs but nothing was hitting...

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx259/brandonfish/photo102010-1.jpg

3 fish was worth the drive even no fish will be worth the drive i always need to be out in the water... :twisted:

Swank909
10-29-2010, 10:55 PM
The picture did that bass no justice. The flat tube gave us a much needed opportunity to scout the harbor for some new spots. Some of which have worked out pretty well for us.

Ray Lopez
10-30-2010, 05:35 PM
right on for the tube fish but bummer on the hole in the seam. Good luck if you try to fix it. I had the same problem with my old tube but once i fixed the hole another would show up. I ended up replacing it since i could not get a replacement bladder.

murrieta angler
11-01-2010, 12:44 PM
Nice report Brandon.
I was wondering if either you or Dan was gonna post a report.
Take Care,
Robert