PDA

View Full Version : Lip RipperZ Pro Staff Openings, HOLY MOLY

Lip Ripperz
10-28-2010, 03:24 AM
Hey guys/gals,

Thanks for everyones emails regarding our 2011 Pro Staff Openings, had a blast sorting through them all and learning about everyones fishing background. Too cool!! Any event we had way more applicants than wed ever imagined and am going to need some more information from everyone to help sort through all the resumes.

Ive created an easy application form for your convenience on our www.lipripperz.com website and have attached the link below as well. Feel free to include your FNN name on there so I know who you are. A picture or two would be nice as well.

Heres the link: http://lipripperz.com/fishing-prostaff-applications.html

Look forward to hearing from you all again!!

Bryan Friedman
Lip RipperZ, Inc / President

ghost2uu
10-29-2010, 01:13 PM
info submitted. Good Luck to everyone else you will all need it.

Thisfool
10-29-2010, 01:22 PM
this might be a really stupid question but do i have to be a good or experienced fishermen to qualify

Bradakas
10-29-2010, 03:19 PM
Email Sent.

Thanks for the opportunity,
Bradford Davis

Lip Ripperz
10-29-2010, 04:07 PM
Excepting applications from all skill levels...

Thisfool
10-29-2010, 05:12 PM
Sweeeeeeeeeeet

smokehound
10-30-2010, 09:48 PM
Does smoking pot mean I'm disqualified?

Danny300
10-31-2010, 04:10 PM
Does smoking pot mean I'm disqualified?

not as long as you dip it in "love sauce" first lol :)

BRING IT
10-31-2010, 05:03 PM
Im not bagging on you LP. But this is not a true ELITE sponsorship. If you want someone to rep. your product hard, you would load there tackle box up & rep the hell out it. But with this discount sponsor offer all i see is a bunch of guys bragging, DUDE IM SPONSORED BY LP. PLEASE find the rite peeps to rep your goods. Not like some other fishing companys that have ben tarnished. You have great stuff keep it that way. Scott / Team BRING IT:Guns:

Bradakas
11-09-2010, 10:47 PM
Whats the latest news?

seal
11-10-2010, 03:06 PM
I would imagine the more product purchased the higher the level therefore the greater the discount, just a guess.....

Lip Ripperz
11-12-2010, 10:43 AM
Latest news- Still seperating the resumes. Every time we get caught up, we receive 10 more the next day haha. But its coming along good and should be getting ahold of everyone shortly.

MAVERICK27
11-12-2010, 11:42 AM
Well said Scotty! Well said!!!!

bsp
11-12-2010, 02:02 PM
But this is not a true ELITE sponsorship. If you want someone to rep. your product hard, you would load there tackle box up & rep the hell out it. But with this discount sponsor offer all i see is a bunch of guys bragging, DUDE IM SPONSORED BY LP. PLEASE find the rite peeps to rep your goods. Not like some other fishing companys that have ben tarnished. You have great stuff keep it that way.

Yeah, I completely agree. Really, really odd to run into guys who use sponsorship to act like a big deal when they aren't, and that attitude causes problems. Personally, it leaves a bad impression of the product when I run into guys who have a huge ego b/c they get a bit of support from a company.

It's the reason why I act VERY low key when I'm fishing and just talk to people without being really obvious that I am sponsored. Then if they seem interested in what I am using (ie, Hey, that looks like a nice rod), I'll let them try it out, answer their questions, and then mention my connection. I'll show them a few techniques if they want and just treat them like I want to be treated.

There should be a way to ID pro staffers so people can know who's really got it and who isn't. The only reason I am going into detail about this is that I ran into a guy who said he was Lip Ripperz Pro Staff last year who could not stop talking about how awesome he was and was pretty condescending. I was going to buy a pass at LNL and all my gear was in the car. I asked him a few beginner questions to see what he'd do and he just blew me off. No clue if he was legit or not, but if I actually was a novice that was not a good way to grow the brand.

Anyways Bryan, I always enjoy talking with you at the FHS and using your products, and wish you the best with this. Bring the old style of worm back! :LOL:

Marc