PDA

View Full Version : Well... Finally in the High Desert

NooB SaBass
10-28-2010, 12:35 AM
I just got my new house In Victorville, I'm off Palmdale Rd right before it starts becoming Pearblossom Hwy so I'm in a sense right down the street from the duct lol. If anyone wants to hit it up let me know I'm free almost anytime.
I have a suspended License but I'll shoot gas money if needed ^^ I just want to get out and fish again Gahhhh I'm so bored...Well that and I really want to get my first Striper its killing me!:EyePop:

M@M
10-30-2010, 10:39 AM
Welcome to the high desert NooB.

dgfishin
10-30-2010, 10:53 AM
Welcome to tthe High Desert!!!! Next time I come that way I' ll be sure to hit you up.

NooB SaBass
10-30-2010, 10:16 PM
I'm always around lol

karlkrger
10-31-2010, 05:53 PM
victorville is nowhere near pearblossom. i live in victorville, right off palmdale and the 15 fwy

NooB SaBass
11-03-2010, 02:13 PM
my main street is pearblossom hwy lol aka Palmdale... i live a light (1mile?) before its officially pearblossom hwy. not the city lol

Jig-Guy
11-04-2010, 11:00 AM
Hi NooB, welcome to the high desert. I hope you get bit soon!

Jig-Guy / Hesperia

NooB SaBass
11-04-2010, 09:39 PM
Thx ^^ seems pretty mellow up here, people are relatively Nice... This one chick got mad because her dogs barked at mine(I have pit bulls so that instantly makes me the bad guy...go figure). It was pretty dumb considering her dogs were the ones going ape sh*t, mine just kinda stared with that wtf is their problem look, and I just stared at her like, wtf is your dogs problem? lol.... Maybe I should take one to the Duct as a striper bloodhound! lol...

novel44
11-04-2010, 10:22 PM
Thx ^^ seems pretty mellow up here, people are relatively Nice... This one chick got mad because her dogs barked at mine(I have pit bulls so that instantly makes me the bad guy...go figure). It was pretty dumb considering her dogs were the ones going ape sh*t, mine just kinda stared with that wtf is their problem look, and I just stared at her like, wtf is your dogs problem? lol.... Maybe I should take one to the Duct as a striper bloodhound! lol...

Be careful with your dogs is all i can say after spending around $600 to stitch up mine a few months back. Keep your dogs on a leash when you're walking them even though some a-holes dont and if you have a iron fence with gaps make sure you cover them up with chain link or something so your dog can't stick his snout out and get bitten or bite. And if the worst happens be prepared to spend some time in the court system trying to recover money because people seem to loose common sense as to who's at fault when money is involved..../done ranting
sorry had to get it out of my system....