PDA

View Full Version : HP computer

HBAR
10-27-2010, 09:21 PM
Hey all I've got an HP dc7600 sff (small form factor) computer for sale, has Pentium 4 3.2 gig processor, 80 gig hard drive, 2 gigs of memory, cd/burner/dvd player floppy drive, 6 usb ports nividia video card with dongle to have a dual screen set up, has win XP pro installed, haven't done it but yet but will install anti virus program malware program and if wanted will even install office 2007 enterprise (that's a little bit extra). Asking $250 obo interested pm me or email me at dvdg89@yahoo.com, thanks Mike.

MAVERICK27
10-28-2010, 09:06 AM
Great deal! that thing is set up well! GL!

VineAssist
10-28-2010, 06:00 PM
intrested...pm me please.

HBAR
10-28-2010, 08:05 PM
Great deal! that thing is set up well! GL!

Thanks I have the same set up on my desk, wife was all argh how do I do this it's confusing, then after I showed her how easy it was she got used to it really fast. Now if she would only NOT click on the pop up pages saying you have X amount of infections please click here to clean them, she did and I told her ALT F4 don't click on anything else, too late.
Just spent an hour cleaning the infections. One would think when someone (administrator ME) tells them don't click on anything like that she oh sorry the user wouldn't :EyePop:. Hell she's been right next to me when I've been working on friends computers and they've done the exact same thing. :Neutral: