PDA

View Full Version : Mdr spots

stressD
10-27-2010, 07:00 PM
Hello everyone, I'm planning to stop by marina del rey for the first time to try some inshore fishing. I read that fishing is allowed at burton chace as well as the jetty. are there any other spots I should consider? if not what would be the better spot, burton chace or the jetty? i'm not targeting any specific species, just looking to catch some fish and have fun, and most importantly not get skunked. ty

bayfishingjunkie
10-27-2010, 07:38 PM
265732657426576I just moved from MDR. and since I will not be fishing there anytime soon I'll go ahead and name my spots... My best spot to fish over there is the area called fishermans village.. on fiji way. it is lined with places to eat. that whole area especially all the way to the right by the ucla rowing docks is awesome. see pics of fish I have caught there.. but beware of Marina police because it's a no fish zone.. another spot that rocks on high tide is behingd the "Organic Panificio" restaraunt on admerality way Wide open on the big yellowfin croaker and a good halibut spot. I fish both areas with swimbaits and jerk baits.. good luck

stressD
10-27-2010, 09:17 PM
265732657426576I just moved from MDR. and since I will not be fishing there anytime soon I'll go ahead and name my spots... My best spot to fish over there is the area called fishermans village.. on fiji way. it is lined with places to eat. that whole area especially all the way to the right by the ucla rowing docks is awesome. see pics of fish I have caught there.. but beware of Marina police because it's a no fish zone.. another spot that rocks on high tide is behingd the "Organic Panificio" restaraunt on admerality way Wide open on the big yellowfin croaker and a good halibut spot. I fish both areas with swimbaits and jerk baits.. good luck

thank you very much, your info is much appreciated :Smile:

Ifishtoolittle
10-27-2010, 09:41 PM

Should've PMed him this info. Now all the bucketers and meat dudes are going to rape those spots.