PDA

View Full Version : San Diego Surf Fishing

Damen
07-26-2007, 05:59 PM
I am going to San Diego next week for an entire week. I was wondering if anyone could point me into an area where my son and I could try some surf fishing. I have never done it before. Any advice or locations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Damen

kongfish
07-27-2007, 01:06 AM
Try sdfish.com. look up some of the local tackle stores like Squido ( 619-238-0909)or Anglers Choice 619-523-8998,they can help. Great bendo to you

Tundy
07-27-2007, 03:07 PM
Damen, I would look for some water with some waves (surf). You can usually find waves anywhere along the coast outside of bays. Good luck

If that doesn't help, start walking west until there is no more land and you see water. We call these places beaches. Make sure you stop walking when you reach the water. From there you can either walk north or south - your choice.

I hope that helps

bigfishlittlefish
07-28-2007, 11:15 PM
Damen, I would look for some water with some waves (surf). You can usually find waves anywhere along the coast outside of bays. Good luck

If that doesn't help, start walking west until there is no more land and you see water. We call these places beaches. Make sure you stop walking when you reach the water. From there you can either walk north or south - your choice.Translation: Find a beach with surf & fish that area. If u don't have any action, move to another location.

My recommendations:
1. Stay away from people in the water.
2. Talk to the local bait shops (the people inside, not the building) 4 advice in that area.
3. Post ur results on FNN with pix.

Tight lines,

bflf