PDA

View Full Version : NPH 10/24/2010 Report!

TFC_arvilJDM
10-25-2010, 06:59 PM
Did what i do best, take new people out fishing in different expierences. I had forgotten that the Baymasters Event was going on this day til i realized all the yakers & tubers out there.

Anyways, took out two more friends out fishing in the harbor on the rental skiffs, along with my little brother (TFC_BigBoi).

We fished 630am-3pm.

Just posted picture worthy pics. Caught tons of spotties & sandies, but im sure you all know hoe they look.

Our newest angler caught this monster Shovelnose Shark, gave him a good battle with my Calico Special Rod, Calcutta 400BSV, on 15lb P-Line. Weight a good 30lbs.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee212/arviljdm/alexshovel.jpg

My little brother with his 1st Leopard Shark, 3ft long at 15-20lbs?

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee212/arviljdm/ninileo.jpg

And my 2nd legal Halibut of my fishing "career" :LOL: 23in, took this bad boy home.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee212/arviljdm/hali2.jpg

TFC:TheFishingCrew Does it again!

DockRat
10-25-2010, 07:02 PM
Nice job getting the hookups.
DR

Jaysuuun
10-25-2010, 07:38 PM
Looked like everyone hooked up on some nice fish. Were you guys drifting live bait? Thanks for the report.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
10-25-2010, 07:42 PM
good stuff there arvil, i thought that was you guys passing through the back bay. you guys had a monster day there. bingo and did'nt do to good @ the classic. oh well, good report and fishes bro. we gots to hit the harbor soon man.

flyngby
10-25-2010, 07:47 PM
Congrats on your good day and some Special Catches there!

Steve

murrieta angler
10-26-2010, 09:23 AM
Hice job with the hali Arvil!
Very cool to get your friends and family out there also.
Thanks for the report and pics Bro,
Robert

p.s. You did better than the tournament guys...hehe

TFC_arvilJDM
10-26-2010, 06:20 PM
Nice job getting the hookups.
DR

Thanks DR!

Looked like everyone hooked up on some nice fish. Were you guys drifting live bait? Thanks for the report.

Thanks, We anchored up and fished my fave spot most of the time. There would be times we get 4 hook ups at the same time, talk about WFO huh? Lol.

good stuff there arvil, i thought that was you guys passing through the back bay. you guys had a monster day there. bingo and did'nt do to good @ the classic. oh well, good report and fishes bro. we gots to hit the harbor soon man.

Good seeing you out on the harbor bro, looked over my shoulder and was like "this dude looks like BGH!" Hope to slay with you soon bro.

Congrats on your good day and some Special Catches there!

Thanks!

Steve

Hice job with the hali Arvil!
Very cool to get your friends and family out there also.
Thanks for the report and pics Bro,
Robert

p.s. You did better than the tournament guys...hehe

HAHA! ^ shhhhh....

Thanks Robert, thats what TFC is all about, taking ppl out on the water to hook up on some good fishing.

CPT. Kirk
10-26-2010, 06:35 PM
great job in the harbor
thanks for the report and photos.

TFC_arvilJDM
10-26-2010, 06:38 PM
great job in the harbor
thanks for the report and photos.

Thanks Kirk, a report says a lot, and photos only tell more.

CPR
10-27-2010, 09:34 AM
Nice catches guys looked like a better day than me in the classic, but that is fishing for you.

Seņor.Chilax
10-27-2010, 09:41 AM
That's some good fishing right there!

tree
10-28-2010, 06:03 AM
That MUST be a nice spot with that mixed bag. Nice variety of fish.