PDA

View Full Version : eastern sierras- any suggestions?

Piss on Myspace
10-23-2010, 04:53 PM
Howdy fellow anglers, hope fishing been good to ya...

This season has just felt way tooooooooo short, and with closure time coming, FSHNLIC and myself will be heading up to sierras the 27-30th. We'll be in search of the big fish that i always see posted here. this is the time, ain't it? I post 8' brooks while ghost2u is posting 3-5 lbrs :EyePop: We will be hitting our usual spots, but i thought id leave the floor open to suggestions from the pros. If you'd rather pm, that'd be great too. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and of course, a report will follow...

and no......FSHNLIC didn't put me up to this

thanks in advance,
-dave

TROUT MASTERS
10-25-2010, 06:23 AM
Deadmans creek,big brooks !
Grant lake,mouth of rush creek !
Convict lake for sure..
Gull lake just cross the camp ground.
B/port for sure wide open.
Good luck !!
TROUT MASTERS :Cool:

Piss on Myspace
10-26-2010, 07:43 PM
appreciate it masters...may have to look into that 1st suggestion. and yeah, well prolly hit rush and also head up to B-port for the bigguns.

thanks again,
dave

SierraPeaks
10-27-2010, 08:39 PM
Hey Spaceman

As long as you're driving all the way up to Bridgeport...why not drive an extra couple hours and hit Eagle Lake ?

This time of year...on the troll...you'll easily land a 6 pound trout.

Locals don't even bat an eye unless the poundage is in the double digits.

Piss on Myspace
10-27-2010, 09:09 PM
What up peaks...i'm kinda sketchy taking your suggestions, steering me in the wrong direction an all....hahahahaha just f'n with ya....thanks for the info, good to know for the following seasons...you seem to know your sh*t man....salud....Ya but i'm the wingman, so it depends on my chauffeur (jk fshnic).

thanks again peaks,
dave