PDA

View Full Version : Best 30 min at the DUCT

Kilo818
10-22-2010, 10:47 PM
My pops and I went out to the duct today got there at 3:00pm nice weather sun no wind. pops is the type to bait and wait I cant do that so I started kasting my KPN 1st cast maybe about 5 seconds after it hit the water bam its on gave me a nice fight 28"
7 lbs. 4 more casts and and once more its on 25" 5 lbs. so now pops wants in on the action so he starts with his kpn about 10 minutes later he hooks one 24" 4.6 lbs.
Gary I just want to thank you for all your post they are very helpful I have been following your methods that you have on this site and I gotta tell you they work every time i use to get the skunk at the duct all the time till I met Gary once again thank you. when all else fails put on a KPN enjoy the pic.

PS no more salad at the duct264452644626447

sumojo
10-23-2010, 01:36 AM
oh so nice some big ones good job

BrandonFish
10-23-2010, 03:11 AM
nice fish for 30 minutes!
man if the fish were biting like that someone woulda had to pry me out of there :LOL: why only 30 mins?

kerryvbc1
10-23-2010, 05:52 AM
Wow nice fish!

cutbait
10-23-2010, 08:12 AM
Its tough to find a school of fish like that at the duct. You did it man, just don't get let it spoil ya!

When you find fish like that, start C&R ing them to stay legal while fishing. Its a gamble because you may not catch another one, but its better than a ticket!

I'd keep fishing till the fish stopped biting :Envious:

A/V or Bakersfield?

BassHunter1979
10-23-2010, 09:01 AM
dam, nicely done!

trail blazer
10-23-2010, 10:56 AM
Its tough to find a school of fish like that at the duct. You did it man, just don't get let it spoil ya!

When you find fish like that, start C&R ing them to stay legal while fishing. Its a gamble because you may not catch another one, but its better than a ticket!

A/V or Bakersfield?

818 CUTBAIT==AV,,,,,,,,,,,,Dummy!!LOL.

WTG on the multipul striper killin,,,,,Nice size too,GREAT JOB

TRAIL BLAZER

Kilo818
10-23-2010, 11:22 AM
nice fish for 30 minutes!
man if the fish were biting like that someone woulda had to pry me out of there :LOL: why only 30 mins?
we had to be somewhere but something was telling me to stop by lol

Kilo818
10-23-2010, 11:23 AM
818 CUTBAIT==AV,,,,,,,,,,,,Dummy!!LOL.

WTG on the multipul striper killin,,,,,Nice size too,GREAT JOB

TRAIL BLAZER

Thank you brother

Kilo818
10-23-2010, 11:24 AM
dam, nicely done!

thank you it was fun

Kilo818
10-23-2010, 11:25 AM

A/V or Bakersfield?

it a new spot in bakersfiel that i found I dont think anyone knows of this spot lol

novel44
10-23-2010, 11:28 AM
I hate you!!! I hate all of you duct fisherman too!!... j/k...Nice catch man. I moved to AV about a year ago and hit up the duct at least once a week. Granted I dont have much skill and i'm more of a bait and wait type fisherman but i haven't been able to beat the skunk yet. Seeing posts from you guys is the only thing that keeps me going back and trying again. Hopefully one day i'll be able to post something worthwhile :)

Thanks again for the post.

Kilo818
10-23-2010, 11:48 AM
I hate you!!! I hate all of you duct fisherman too!!... j/k...Nice catch man. I moved to AV about a year ago and hit up the duct at least once a week. Granted I dont have much skill and i'm more of a bait and wait type fisherman but i haven't been able to beat the skunk yet. Seeing posts from you guys is the only thing that keeps me going back and trying again. Hopefully one day i'll be able to post something worthwhile :)

Thanks again for the post.
your not the only one that started out like that when I first started fishing the duct i got skunked atleast a half a dozen time before anything happen but if u bait and wait u can still catch something but u should get urself a kpn trust me they are worth every penny what i usually do is bait one rod and throw it in and leave it alone and with the other rod kpn works every time they love the kpns

NooB SaBass
10-25-2010, 12:19 AM
Seems Like I need to Get at least 1 KPN to add to the arsenal...

Kilo818
10-25-2010, 12:46 PM
Seems Like I need to Get at least 1 KPN to add to the arsenal...

its the best thing u can do

kpn
10-25-2010, 01:33 PM
Nicely done! Congrats on the catch......Thanks for the report.

KPN.

Kilo818
10-27-2010, 09:05 PM
Nicely done! Congrats on the catch......Thanks for the report.

KPN.

thanks mr. kpn we gotta hook up and go slay em together one of these days

gletemfeelsteelgary
10-28-2010, 09:26 AM
Gary I just want to thank you for all your post they are very helpful I have been following your methods that you have on this site and I gotta tell you they work every time i use to get the skunk at the duct all the time till I met Gary once again thank you. when all else fails put on a KPN enjoy the pic.

Your very welcome, NOTHING pleases me more than to see someone go out and go from zero to HERO...!

Saweet !

Nice work !

It's so sweet it almost brings a tear to my eye....

Huge Congrats !

I'm still in texas but I join in the fun soon after my return...

till then, go out and get sum MORE !

Slayage !

Very nice !

Gary

gavin310
10-28-2010, 02:06 PM

Should we be looking out for an Out of State Report from Texas soon?

fishinone
10-28-2010, 03:04 PM
Wow, nice catch.

I don't know how I missed this post the other day.

Kilo818
10-30-2010, 11:45 PM
Wow, nice catch.

I don't know how I missed this post the other day.

thank you bro

Kilo818
10-30-2010, 11:47 PM
Your very welcome, NOTHING pleases me more than to see someone go out and go from zero to HERO...!

Saweet !

Nice work !

It's so sweet it almost brings a tear to my eye....

Huge Congrats !

till then, go out and get sum MORE !

Slayage !

Very nice !

Gary

thanks brother hit me up when you get back from texas. one question for yoy should i use a swival on the kpn i lost one it snaped a 65# braid and went to the other side but i did go and get it lol thanks