View Full Version : fisherman 57

BIGBASS MB
10-19-2010, 08:50 PM
what is fisherman 57???
maybe i'm missing something
can you tell me pls???

Ifishtoolittle
10-19-2010, 08:53 PM
He was a highly respected fisherman on this site who is no longer with us.

Jackpot Jimmy
10-19-2010, 09:10 PM
He was one of the FNN Admins and Creator of Team 57 who put on several events every year, where he would put into practice his great motto, "Family, Friends, Fun, and Fishing". A great man, indeed.

olfishergal
10-19-2010, 09:35 PM
read through the threads and you will meet one of the greatest guys as well as the life blood of this
website...........T57 lives through all of us who believe in his principals of Family, Friends, Fun, and Fishing.
We miss yah big guy........OFG

troutdog
10-19-2010, 11:56 PM
Here is a little something that might provide some additional insight....
http://www.57shirts.com/aboutus.html

Dana aka "Fisherman57" passed in July. He is responsible for many of us becoming friends and fishing buddys here on FNN...he will be missed and never forgotten.

TD

NachoFish
10-20-2010, 09:19 AM
Very well said guys. I'm still amazed at how this 'family' pulls together and the friendships that have been made. There isn't a day that goes by that he's not in my thoughts. Whether it be the #57 I see somewhere or other little things that remind me of him.

Again.....Thank you TD for all the info and help you provide. www.team57fishing.com goes a little more into detail.

Donna

BIGBASS MB
10-20-2010, 08:48 PM
thanks everyone,
now I know and I'm glad I asked...
I like what I read about fisherman 57 and now I know...
I will do my best to pass it on to others and keep the team 57 spirit going...

olfishergal
10-20-2010, 09:06 PM
thanks BigBass........get a shirt and join us so we can spot you on the water....OFG

Hometown
10-20-2010, 11:09 PM
BigBass get a shirt and you will meet some cool folks.
thanks BigBass........get a shirt and join us so we can spot you on the water....OFG

CatchthatTrout
10-25-2010, 10:19 AM
Very well said guys. I'm still amazed at how this 'family' pulls together and the friendships that have been made. There isn't a day that goes by that he's not in my thoughts. Whether it be the #57 I see somewhere or other little things that remind me of him.

Again.....Thank you TD for all the info and help you provide. www.team57fishing.com goes a little more into detail.

Donna

So well said Donna, because the bond that he created, there're so many of us that'll be friends forever.
You and I for one example....you're stuck with me.

Thank you TD for always sharing our love for F57 and our team.

NachoFish
10-25-2010, 06:20 PM
So well said Donna, because the bond that he created, there're so many of us that'll be friends forever.
You and I for one example....you're stuck with me.

Thank you TD for always sharing our love for F57 and our team.

Can anyone help me with a restraining order!!!???!?!?!

KIDDING!!!!!!!! :ROFL:

Seriously, I have made some pretty awesome, life long friends because of Dana's gift of bringing everyone together. Friends that have been by my side and supported me. I will be eternally grateful. Thank you Tony.

D