PDA

View Full Version : 10/15 carlsbad lagoon

cjmedina
10-17-2010, 11:36 AM
So I hit the spot late. Actually right time (tide change) there was a few older guys there. I chat with them. No luck blah blah. I bait my pole with market mussel and a 2 oz torpedo. Toss it out and sit it next to my bucket. Unfold my chair and turn around and my pole is on the ground. I grab it and thete is tension I start bringing it in,feels like dead weight. Then all of a sudden it start fighting back and its a 15in spot fin. Hold up my fish to the older guys they give me a dirty look. After 5 mins I get bent. Toss it out again and catch a yellow fin croaker. Toss it out again 11in sand bass. I call it a day later and go eat sushi

http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv3/cjmedina26/IMAG0200.jpg

VietReefer
10-17-2010, 01:45 PM
WTG, very nice session indeed

tpfishnfool
10-17-2010, 01:53 PM
Did you give the old dudes the "How do you like them apples" look ??

Daneo
10-17-2010, 02:25 PM
I wouldn't sushi anything caught within ten mi of the coast mate.Worms! watch that series monsters inside me,and you'll change your mind.But a good ole deep fry kills anything.

cjmedina
10-17-2010, 02:45 PM
I wouldn't sushi anything caught within ten mi of the coast mate.Worms! watch that series monsters inside me,and you'll change your mind.But a good ole deep fry kills anything.
I didn't eat that for sushi. Went to a spot with my family

cjmedina
10-17-2010, 02:46 PM
Did you give the old dudes the "How do you like them apples" look ??

Some thing like that, followed by a dirty look and soon after they packed up

BrandonFish
10-17-2010, 09:20 PM
Some thing like that, followed by a dirty look and soon after they packed up

:LOL: show up and start catching fish will make people leave real quick or just move closer to u hah.. Way to show em how its done on the store bought stuff nice spot! :Cool:

NooB SaBass
10-17-2010, 10:15 PM
hahaha and that's how you get er done!