PDA

View Full Version : nite fishing at the Goon

Kongo10
10-13-2010, 06:09 PM
Hey guys,

long time reader, first time posting.

This is my first season out to Castaic, and got the bug bite for nite time LMB at the goon. I never fished at night till the goon and have landed a few nice size LMB (all C&R...of course!) also meet some nice peeps out there.

I haven't gone out in about two weeks now, hows the action right now?? haven't seen any posting lately about the goon, is it slow? or is it that good that no one wants to post :LOL:

Have they stop pumping water in from the upper lake? the fish was on when they were pumping few weeks back. Thinking about bringing a noob buddy out tomorrow nite, just wanna check on the cond.

Thanks!

SNEAKS
10-13-2010, 07:23 PM
I was there on Monday and it was slowwwww. Just a few dinks and tons of salad.

Fire Ball
10-13-2010, 10:22 PM
I went tonight and it was slow... At least I found a Lucky Craft Sammy! :ROFL:

CL SmooV
10-13-2010, 10:51 PM

you found it ? ! ? !

CL SmooV
10-13-2010, 10:53 PM

Chartreuse?

stg68
10-14-2010, 05:56 AM

It is slower, but they there............

Fire Ball
10-14-2010, 10:30 PM
you found it ? ! ? !

Yep! Found it! It was in a clump of weeds washed up on shore and I barely saw it. I thought it was going to be a crappy $2 hardbait when I first saw it peeking out of the weeds, haha. Then I realized it was an LC after I cleaned it off and it made my night, lol. And no, it is not chartreuse! :LOL:

MichelleBedore
10-15-2010, 12:05 AM
I was there last night and the only action was the racoons squabbling and being hand-fed by a friendly semi-drunk guy on the pier, lol.

Ray Lopez
10-15-2010, 06:04 PM
yea it's been slow, i'm typically picking up one or two fish a night.