PDA

View Full Version : lake elsinore 10/12/10

catfish 17
10-12-2010, 03:06 PM
Got up at 7:15am today and took my two brothers to school, then headed to bk to get me a whopper :LOL:. Finally on my way to elsinore. I been hearing about a good carp bite so i decided to try it since the last time i went i did alright. I got to the lake around 9:40am and it was packed... went to liquor to buy that good power carp bait, and the korean guy was giving me info on how to make the bait.:Big Grin: When i got there, people were already leaving, i guess they knew the bite was over... they had around 9 fish each. I fished for about 4 hours and didn't get anything. I got like 8 bites and one of them was unhooked when i was bringing it in. It started getting real hot and the bite slowed down a lot so i decided to come home. It was a cool relaxing day. Any one knows if you have to go at a certain time to get the carp? I will be going again this week, so i need any new info.

Thanks.:Big Grin:

adiablo420
10-12-2010, 03:12 PM
i hear ya gotta get up pretty early in the morning to get fish outta there.... been wanting to go.. if i do.. i'll be getting there by 5am...

fishmounter
10-12-2010, 05:38 PM
Early morning and an hour before dark.

catfish 17
10-12-2010, 11:49 PM
i hear ya gotta get up pretty early in the morning to get fish outta there.... been wanting to go.. if i do.. i'll be getting there by 5am...

ya that's what i heard too. I guess it's true because the people with the fish are the ones that were there early. I was getting bites too but none hooked.

catfish 17
10-12-2010, 11:49 PM
Early morning and an hour before dark.

so the night is not good?i was thinking of staying the whole night there.