PDA

View Full Version : first nice hoopin!!!

stepchild
10-09-2010, 02:31 PM
tried to get a partner to go hoopin with me but........oh well solo mission it is..that suits me just fine.didnt have to work tooo hard but still back was a lil sore.loaded all 5 nets,packed the bait!! and off i was.hit up a couple of places in l.b...dropped my first nets right at sunset.let them soak for about an hour,in the mean time had a couple of cold ones,and i notice this boat kinda close to me,and i reconinized the sweater,it was hesbros with his people hoopin.chatted for awhile and then went to go pull my nets..first pull resulted in 2bugs,1 barely legal,and the other nhuge one.pulled second net and got another barely legal.i asked hesbros if he could double check for me .in which he did,and said i was good to go.he also checked out my card to make sure it was completed proberly.i messed up on my location,but i fixed it.ended the night a couple hours later with the three bug,but i almost caught as many as i did last year.like to say thanks to hesbros and company,very cool people.heres my bugs took the pics when i loaded up the boat to go home.http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy207/speedynsl/fishingwithmydad1547.jpghttp://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy207/speedynsl/fishingwithmydad1546.jpghttp://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy207/speedynsl/fishingwithmydad1545.jpgcant wait for sunday,football,beer,and longostas.....thanks for readin stepchild.:Wink:

eastonslight
10-09-2010, 03:35 PM
good stuff!

Seņor.Chilax
10-09-2010, 04:32 PM
Way to go man! Good to see people catching.

Hometown
10-10-2010, 12:24 PM
great job on the bugs i need to get out there

murrieta angler
10-10-2010, 05:53 PM
Nice job stepchild,
Me and swank909 and brandonfish tried for a bit, but no dice. It was our first time, but not our last.
If you ever need a partner, hit me up with a PM. I have a boat also (till my BK goes through) maybe we can switch it up a couple of times.
Thanks for the report and pics,
Robert

HESBROS
10-11-2010, 08:09 AM
Hey SC, it was nice to meet you out on the water! As everyone else said, at least you got some! We ended the night with 11 at midnight. My opinion, the conditions were just not right after dark. Keep at it though, it is always a learning experience. Our first ever hoop trip years ago produced one legal and we have learned from there on!

Bowlfrogg
10-11-2010, 04:47 PM
first time i hooped ended with 2 keepers, now we are slaying um, limit almost every time. Keep at .. what r u using for bait?

cjmedina
10-11-2010, 05:39 PM
Nice report if you need some one to help pull let me know. Most of the time I'm ready to fish

stepchild
10-11-2010, 05:55 PM
first time i hooped ended with 2 keepers, now we are slaying um, limit almost every time. Keep at .. what r u using for bait?

basic macs and salmon heads.

E.A.R.G.
10-11-2010, 07:11 PM
GOOD JOB OUT THERE
had the pleasure to meet Eddie once too. class act!

Bowlfrogg
10-11-2010, 07:51 PM
perfect.. thats what i was going to tell ya to use