PDA

View Full Version : Piru creek

TROUT MASTERS
10-07-2010, 09:59 AM
GOOD MORNING FISHERMEN.ANDY LUCK AT THE CREEK BELOW PYRAMID ?
TROUT MASTERS :Cool:

TROUT MASTERS
10-07-2010, 10:19 PM
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
51 view's,no luck at all ????????????
Catch you guys next time.
Thanks ,,,,,,,,,,

tpfishnfool
10-10-2010, 10:19 AM
Yea good luck on getting you car windows shot out if you leave it from view... So sad you cant enjoy a great old fishin spot cause of thugs..

TROUT MASTERS
10-10-2010, 09:01 PM
yea good luck on getting you car windows shot out if you leave it from view... So sad you cant enjoy a great old fishin spot cause of thugs..
so far i didnt have that problem yet,but got to tell you,people are like animals,last time
i was there,found trash,left over bags of god knows what all over the shore line.
When there are 2 or more trash cans in the area,dont even want to talk about a.. H...ls
that taging on the trees and rocks,that place use to be nice place to take the kids to have some fun for few hours.i think i caught my first trout from piru creek long time ago
thanks and good luck..

Ray Lopez
10-11-2010, 09:05 AM
your best bet would be to go during the weekdays and hike back into the native trout areas. They no longer stock this spot so finding trout in the areas close to frenchmans is not very easy. Just remember once you enter into the native trout areas it is barbless hooks only.

TROUT MASTERS
10-11-2010, 09:16 AM
your best bet would be to go during the weekdays and hike back into the native trout areas. They no longer stock this spot so finding trout in the areas close to frenchmans is not very easy. Just remember once you enter into the native trout areas it is barbless hooks only.

thank you !

City Dad
10-11-2010, 10:00 AM
...but got to tell you,people are like animals,last time
i was there,found trash,left over bags of god knows what all over the shore line.
When there are 2 or more trash cans in the area,dont even want to talk about a.. H...ls
that taging on the trees and rocks,that place use to be nice place to take the kids to have some fun for few hours...

Exactly the reason questions about fragile waters get so few responses...

BufordT9
10-11-2010, 10:24 PM
Barbless hooks? Is that just there?