PDA

View Full Version : Stripey Killin Adventure, Kewly and wanna be Kewly jr

Big Daddy
10-07-2010, 08:16 AM
Sorry for late report guys and gals have been extremly busy. Went out tuesday 10-5-10 the water was rough, some people couldn't launch, and some after launching coudn't get past the dock, but we decided to take our chance. Tough trolling at first and to choppy to even see any boils so troll it was for a while and then we found a couple of boils. We found a big boil with some big fish I lost a "KPN" on a fish that I could not hold, I had 40# spectra and The "BOSS" also lost one "KPN", he had 20# line of some kind of top notch material and the busted us right off. I know the have big teeth but I think some may be packing knives or something . There are some big strong fish in there.

KPN'S and a couple Jerk baits on the troll for bait but mostly topwater

Here are a few pictures
The Boss Happy the student is learning
http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae154/BigDaddy1961/100_1398.jpg
http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae154/BigDaddy1961/100_1397.jpg
The wind had stopped ready to kill
http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae154/BigDaddy1961/100_1400.jpg

I have to get me a better scarfe lol
http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae154/BigDaddy1961/100_1401.jpg
These fish were so strong I think they are on coke
http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae154/BigDaddy1961/100_1157.jpg
http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae154/BigDaddy1961/100_1152.jpg

Thanks "Kewly" for a great day of fishing . Your definatly are on fire pal.

Thanks for reading and good luck everyone, even you "Lunker"

Kahnn bring some more "KPN's" when we fish next week Brother

fishinone
10-07-2010, 08:28 AM
Nice catch!

You make me reconsider getting a modern motor.

DEADROOTS
10-07-2010, 08:29 AM
Good job guys!

surferjohn
10-07-2010, 08:30 AM
Way to go guys!!

Big Daddy
10-07-2010, 08:34 AM
Nice catch!

You make reconsider getting a modern motor.

What do you mean by this

Big Daddy
10-07-2010, 08:42 AM
I'm trying to edit one of the first pic. and it won't let me?

Rooster
10-07-2010, 08:45 AM
Holly smokes, That boat looks like a fishing machine. Im betting those stripers had some nice runs in them.. Great report and pics.. Props

kpn
10-07-2010, 08:54 AM
Big Daddy & Kewly,
Congrats on a fine day of catching despite the condition bro. You guys kill them out there.
Kewly sent me your picture of the catch Tuesday night....make me want to drive to DVL the next day.....
When you have time give me a call & plan for next week :Wink:.

The new color top water already kill fish at Castaic, I can't wait to do some damage @ DVL next week.

Khanh aka KPN.

kpn
10-07-2010, 08:55 AM
What do you mean by this

He means 4 strokes motor.

KPN.

Lunker1979
10-07-2010, 09:39 AM
Haha........well thanks......and at least you caught some fish. I have an idea (Here we go again) why don't you give us a FULL report such as where you caught them, where you saw the boils, and what were you using other then the KPN's. You broke 40 # spectra and 20 #?? Holy moly, I better upgrade!! Nice job anyhow!

Big Daddy
10-07-2010, 09:57 AM
Haha........well thanks......and at least you caught some fish. I have an idea (Here we go again) why don't you give us a FULL report such as where you caught them, where you saw the boils, and what were you using other then the KPN's. You broke 40 # spectra and 20 #?? Holy moly, I better upgrade!! Nice job anyhow!

#1 caught them all in the mouth
#2 saw boils saddle dam, west dam, marina and in the cove by the bathroom to the right of the marina
# 3 sammy's no hit's all KPN
#4 we each ate a sandwich and drank plenty of water

This is why nobdy reports because of the interogation process. Why don't you put togrther a form that you want everyone to use as for me this is my first and last report at DVL.

Good luck Guys and yes even you Lunker

Troutman65
10-07-2010, 09:59 AM
Nice going out there you two . Congrats on the Linesides :Cool: Thanks for sharing

Big Daddy
10-07-2010, 10:04 AM
Thanks Kahnn as some of you know I am kind of sloooooooooooooow. I just finnaly got this one about 1 1/2 months ago and am loving it

Thanks guy's for all the kind words

Best of luck to all.

Lunker1979
10-07-2010, 10:17 AM
Oh good lord..........There wouldn't be an interrogation process if you put some infomation in your report!! That is why everyone asks QUESTIONS!! Thanks, please don't tell us anymore how your day went at DVL....it sure as hell isnt a REPORT! First and last report.....darnit!!! I was hoping to learn something from you.

Good luck to everyone at DVL, even you Big Daddy and Kewlwhip

RngrAngler18
10-07-2010, 10:25 AM
Good job out there guys and thanks for the report. Sorry to hear about the lost KPN's those striper have really sharp gill plates and if your braid gets caught on them or they roll over on the line it will slice most lines braid or mono. I've lost a lunker punker and two two 4" bbz shads this year, they were bigger fish on 40lb braid. Oh and keep posting some of us do enjoy the reports.

DropShotMan
10-07-2010, 10:41 AM
Oh good lord..........There wouldn't be an interrogation process if you put some infomation in your report!! That is why everyone asks QUESTIONS!! Thanks, please don't tell us anymore how your day went at DVL....it sure as hell isnt a REPORT! First and last report.....darnit!!! I was hoping to learn something from you.

dude you just like a cry baby that probaly cant catch fish without knowing exactly what lure(s) to use...thats why your crying. how about you be nice to the ppl on this forum and maybe try PMing these ppl that are catching fish and im positve that they will share the info with you. but now that you have been an ***** to them your ruining your reputation to alot of other readers...and you take info from these posts, and use on your own reports..wow..you used kpn. kewly used kpn as one of his favs...now you use em...seems like you're learning...now learn how to be respectful on how guys want to report. This isn't pre-school.
Also when kewly says hes using a (whitney lure) they are lures that i've made /or custom painted- pm me for info

TaperSteve
10-07-2010, 10:54 AM
#1 caught them all in the mouth
#2 saw boils saddle dam, west dam, marina and in the cove by the bathroom to the right of the marina
# 3 sammy's no hit's all KPN
#4 we each ate a sandwich and drank plenty of water

This is why nobdy reports because of the interogation process. Why don't you put togrther a form that you want everyone to use as for me this is my first and last report at DVL.

Good luck Guys and yes even you Lunker

Great report and pics! :Thumbs Up: Dont let some sh*t talking deter you from posting in the future. There are many, many people on here who want to here how your day went and see your nice pics.

While the section of the forum may be called "DVL Reports" or SARL/Corona Lake Reports" etc.... everyone, even the lakes themselves post about many other things than reports. Most fisherman dont like giving out their specifics. Thats why you have people posting pics with blackened out backrounds and structures. Also people have secret baits and stuff like that. Geez i'd love to pry some info from some of the more experienced anglers dead, cold hands! Kidding around of course, I think?

TS

Lunker1979
10-07-2010, 11:41 AM
dude you just like a cry baby that probaly cant catch fish without knowing exactly what lure(s) to use...thats why your crying. how about you be nice to the ppl on this forum and maybe try PMing these ppl that are catching fish and im positve that they will share the info with you. but now that you have been an ***** to them your ruining your reputation to alot of other readers...and you take info from these posts, and use on your own reports..wow..you used kpn. kewly used kpn as one of his favs...now you use em...seems like you're learning...now learn how to be respectful on how guys want to report. This isn't pre-school.
Also when kewly says hes using a (whitney lure) they are lures that i've made /or custom painted- pm me for info

The majority of you people are stuck on stupid. You are stating the obvious. OBVIOUSLY no one wants to reveal their custom lure or what they use....that is unless they are selling it. No one is talking to you Drop Shot.....if you have been paying attention to the posts, I rag on all these guys that dont post anything, other then them holding up a fish. There a few guys on here that actually give a S H I T about people on here and are willing to help, that's what I am trying to change. If everyone actually lent a hand as was willing to help people that would be one thing. Please, I read all the posts and probably fish more then 3/4 of these clowns on here, including you. I just don't DESIGN my own lure. I probably should and say that's all I fish with and see how many I sell. Volunteer some information in an original post....that's the moral of the story. You are entitled to our opinion yes, but get up to speed before you post it.

Take a note from KPN and GetemGary.....they actually take the time to help people. Continue to post your bs reports and I'll continue to rag on you. Get over it!

Lunker1979
10-07-2010, 11:45 AM
Great report and pics! :Thumbs Up: Dont let some sh*t talking deter you from posting in the future. There are many, many people on here who want to here how your day went and see your nice pic

I can't wait until my make post........I'm going to make a post just like these other clown on here. I'm leaving for Vegas in about 1 hour so that will have to wait until next week.......Hey Steve....Detour?

While the section of the forum may be called "DVL Reports" or SARL/Corona Lake Reports" etc.... everyone, even the lakes themselves post about many other things than reports. Most fisherman dont like giving out their specifics. Thats why you have people posting pics with blackened out backrounds and structures. Also people have secret baits and stuff like that. Geez i'd love to pry some info from some of the more experienced anglers dead, cold hands! Kidding around of course, I think?

TS

You shouldn't have to pry......that is the moral of this story.

DropShotMan
10-07-2010, 12:49 PM
The majority of you people are stuck on stupid. You are stating the obvious. OBVIOUSLY no one wants to reveal their custom lure or what they use....that is unless they are selling it. No one is talking to you Drop Shot.....if you have been paying attention to the posts, I rag on all these guys that dont post anything, other then them holding up a fish. There a few guys on here that actually give a S H I T about people on here and are willing to help, that's what I am trying to change. If everyone actually lent a hand as was willing to help people that would be one thing. Please, I read all the posts and probably fish more then 3/4 of these clowns on here, including you. I just don't DESIGN my own lure. I probably should and say that's all I fish with and see how many I sell. Volunteer some information in an original post....that's the moral of the story. You are entitled to our opinion yes, but get up to speed before you post it.

Take a note from KPN and GetemGary.....they actually take the time to help people. Continue to post your bs reports and I'll continue to rag on you. Get over it!

OBVIOUSLY no one wants to reveal their custom lure or what they use (TRUE and thats most of my buisness is making custom lures for ppl that no one else has.)

No one is talking to you Drop Shot (when you post on a forum you are talking to everyone)

I rag on all these guys that dont post anything, other then them holding up a fish ( this is the reason i am posting on here you dont need to rag on ppl for them having pics of them holding up there fish, they have the right to post whatever they want and say whatever they want, if they want to keep it a secret so be it.)

There a few guys on here that actually give a S H I T about people on here and are willing to help, what I am trying to change ( yes and most of those ppl are nice to eachother and share info through pms all you have to do is stop being an ***** and make some friends with these ppl and just ask through pms, ople will share info if your nice to them)

I read all the posts and probably fish more then 3/4 of these clowns on here, including you (haha funny i guarantee i fish more than you do...i fish for a living)

I probably should and say that's all I fish with and see how many I sell ( well i dont care how many i sell because im not trying to get rich my whole buisness in through word of mouth ie all underground)

Take a note from KPN and GetemGary.....they actually take the time to help people. Continue to post your bs reports and I'll continue to rag on you. Get over it! ( KPN and GetemGary are great ppl and they do know how to fish and they give a lot of info my hat is off to them. but if your going to be a smart ***** and be jerks to ppl your the one that need to take a chill pill and GET OVER IT and if you keep raggin on ppl you might just get banned from this site)

this is my last post, just try to be nice to your fellow anglers

Criss
10-07-2010, 01:05 PM
Nice catch. Nice set up you fellas have there.

Lunker1979
10-07-2010, 02:03 PM
Oh geez....well ban me then. I contribute to this site more then you do. I'm just a little more outspoken and tell it like it is. I actually go out of my way to help everyone, not just my buddies that buy my lures. That's what this site is all about, helping the young, fellow angler that wants to take up this sport or already has. Make it appealing to them and help them along. I'm not trying to make friends on here, I have plenty thank you. Everything you say is contradicting but rather then cut and paste all your quotes, I'll just sum it up. It's a public forum and I am entitled to my opinions as well. I can post what I please regardless if you like it or not. I'll continue to help everyone on here while you try and make a buck on the side. You do this for a living.......so you must be trying to make some money if you do it for a living. It's not about money for me, it's the point. You fish for a living but aren't trying to make a business out of your lures??? Yeah buddy, I by that!! Don't worry, I'm not going to take your job or anything because I can outfish you. Lend a helping hand to people that haven't paid you already and it will double your businesss profits. Go to a public relations class, you might learn something. Better yet, hire me to do your marketing for you. (Again, you might learn something) Go put these posts in the "so called reports" under another section because last time I checked it says Diamond Valley Report section! Might as well put it under the general discussion board. Obviously I'm not going to change what they do........if I don't oh well, as you say I am entitled to my opinion on a public forum. Instead of immediately slamming what I am saying, think about it. It actually makes sense. I'll have my wife type it next time for you in a nice peaceful way so I don't hurt your feelings. Thank you drive through.......

kewlwhip
10-07-2010, 05:07 PM
jeez bro..YOU again? I think you bought the wrong Gatorade to drink/fish at DVL...make sure its not this dude,,http://www.djmonkeyboy.com/clothing/haterade-logo.jpg 'cuz it'll make you dress funny and fish even worse...oh wait. jk...THOUGHT we saw you on TO's boat the other day...was this you?

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y106/chronicavenger/LURKER1979-1.jpg
(ps can't take all the credit- this photo was emailed to me from a fellow "reader/lurker" lol)

kewlwhip
10-07-2010, 05:09 PM
sorry I KID I KID!!!!!!

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/profile-ak-snc1/object/23/25/n2200188412_36845.jpg

kewlwhip
10-07-2010, 05:09 PM
NE WAYS, back to the subject of just FISHING. the original post..Thanks BD, it has been some goooood days at DVL fishing for me and other friends, i'm just glad we landed some fish on this rough day out at DVL, thanks for having me aboard your new slayn machine!

here are my photos of that day-

bendo
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y106/chronicavenger/kewlybendo.jpg

1st fattie striper of the day
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y106/chronicavenger/kewlyBDStriper.jpg

I had to mix it up...lol..this lil LMB bit a Rapala Shad Rap (BBSD color)
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y106/chronicavenger/kewlydvlLMB1.jpg

btw, had a great time, thanks for having me on board BD, it was a challenging day, but still produced Stripers for the slay!

To others- fish/post/report how you want to post. There are no rules on how to report/post/share. If you dont hear/see what you want to read, try it yourself, hire a pro guide from here, AND DON'T let people/ToOls tell you what to do...thats why we go Fishing...to get away from Politics, Work (for some) and basically the BS- FNN, since 2004 I never upgraded once. lol

til nextime

FISH ON-
kewly

koifish
10-07-2010, 05:33 PM
nice stripers you got there...congrat.

NoHo ART
10-07-2010, 08:08 PM
http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae154/BigDaddy1961/100_1401.jpg

this pic maid my day bro:rofl:

TroutOnly
10-07-2010, 08:51 PM
GET BACK TO WORK KOOLY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GREAT WORK BIG DADDY, I KNOW YOU COOKED THEM STRIPEYS UP JUST RIGHT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HEY LUNKER IF YOU WANT TO BE BANNED I CAN ARRANGE THAT FOR YOU, WHAT YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND IS THERE ARE NO RULES TO THE REPORTS,WHATEVER INFO ANYBODY GIVES ITS UP TO THEM AND NOT DICTATED ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IF YOU READ ENOUGH REPORTS AND CHECK PICS YOU WILL LEARN ALOT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

GdHkSet1
10-08-2010, 01:01 PM
Nice job out there fellas. Kewly that is a killer rig. I'm back on the water this weekend!

troutdog
10-08-2010, 01:18 PM
WTG out there guys, looks like it was a great day catching at Drama Valley Lake! :LOL:

See you soon!

TD

Bigfish12
10-09-2010, 07:01 AM
Nice work!!!

Big Daddy
10-09-2010, 08:12 AM
Nice catch!
Thank you
You make me reconsider getting a modern motor.
I am sure glad, Thank the lord I was able to, good luck my friend

Good job guys!
Thanks Man

Way to go guys!!
Thank you sir

Holly smokes, That boat looks like a fishing machine. Im betting those stripers had some nice runs in them.. Great report and pics.. Props
I am really liking the boat and still working to get it the way I need it to be to fish, These fish are absolutly strong

Thanks Rob for the insight in helping get this boat

Big Daddy & Kewly,
Congrats on a fine day of catching despite the condition bro. You guys kill them out there.
Kewly sent me your picture of the catch Tuesday night....make me want to drive to DVL the next day.....
When you have time give me a call & plan for next week :Wink:.

The new color top water already kill fish at Castaic, I can't wait to do some damage @ DVL next week.

I will call you on monday my friend and BRING MORE "KPN'S

Khanh aka KPN.

He means 4 strokes motor.

KPN.

Thanks for the clarification KPN

Thanks Lunker, hey man I thought I saw you at DVL yesterday (10-8-10) I wanted talk to you in person was that you in the first cove to the right of the launch.

Nice going out there you two . Congrats on the Linesides :Cool: Thanks for sharing
Thanks Buddy

I have decided to share with those who care. Lunker do you care.

Good job out there guys and thanks for the report. Sorry to hear about the lost KPN's those striper have really sharp gill plates and if your braid gets caught on them or they roll over on the line it will slice most lines braid or mono. I've lost a lunker punker and two two 4" bbz shads this year, they were bigger fish on 40lb braid. Oh and keep posting some of us do enjoy the reports.

Thanks man and your right these fish are rough all over. I appreciate your in put. Good luck out there

Hey Whit don't let your blood presure get to high over this. Thanks for your support

Great report and pics! :Thumbs Up: Dont let some sh*t talking deter you from posting in the future. There are many, many people on here who want to here how your day went and see your nice pics.

TS

Thanks Steve keep killing those fish buddy

Nice catch. Nice set up you fellas have there.

Thanks, still working on getting things set up the right way

jeez bro..YOU again? I think you bought the wrong Gatorade to drink/fish at DVL...make sure its not this dude,,http://www.djmonkeyboy.com/clothing/haterade-logo.jpg 'cuz it'll make you dress funny and fish even worse...oh wait. jk...THOUGHT we saw you on TO's boat the other day...was this you?

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y106/chronicavenger/LURKER1979-1.jpg
(ps can't take all the credit- this photo was emailed to me from a fellow "reader/lurker" lol)

Your to funny man

nice stripers you got there...congrat.

Thaks Koifish, I have been seeing your reports way to go on the slay

this pic maid my day bro:rofl:

I didn't know if you could tell it was me or if you thought Kewly got stung by a "LOT" of Bee's

GET BACK TO WORK KOOLY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GREAT WORK BIG DADDY, I KNOW YOU COOKED THEM STRIPEYS UP JUST RIGHT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HEY LUNKER IF YOU WANT TO BE BANNED I CAN ARRANGE THAT FOR YOU, WHAT YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND IS THERE ARE NO RULES TO THE REPORTS,WHATEVER INFO ANYBODY GIVES ITS UP TO THEM AND NOT DICTATED ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IF YOU READ ENOUGH REPORTS AND CHECK PICS YOU WILL LEARN ALOT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I believe Kewly is showing me a lot of your Strpey tricks my friend, you are in some way's responsible for this addiction I now have after seeing your reports and all the talk of Blooooooooooooooooood in the boat,
Thanks Bob

Nice job out there fellas. Kewly that is a killer rig. I'm back on the water this weekend!
Thanks

WTG out there guys, looks like it was a great day catching at Drama Valley Lake! :LOL:

See you soon!
Your always welcome on my boat my friend

TD

Nice work!!!

Thanks Bigfish12

sumojo
10-09-2010, 12:16 PM
sweet good going .some fat ones

DENEK
10-09-2010, 11:30 PM
I dig your"report."

It tells me that the fish are biting.
Makes me want to get out and find the fish. What kind of man would I be if I was just pulling up on someone elses spot and hammering fish? Finding the fish on your own should be part of the stoke.

F'n tools on here make me laugh.

Way to go Kewly. Keep slaying!

kewlwhip
10-10-2010, 12:31 AM
I believe Kewly is showing me a lot of your Strpey tricks my friend, you are in some way's responsible for this addiction I now have after seeing your reports and all the talk of Blooooooooooooooooood in the boat,
Thanks Bob

Thanks

thats the one thing ive learned through the years BD, is to never give out any guides info-Gotta pay to play- as all guides spend countless hours on the water to continuously finesse their skills... Alot of what i've done with you and others, have been from the times I've spent out in the water on my own-its Fun! ya got blessed introduced quite quickly BD- now get more DDs!!!

sweet good going .some fat ones frm 2-XXlbrs theyre all nice

I dig your"report."

It tells me that the fish are biting.
Makes me want to get out and find the fish. What kind of man would I be if I was just pulling up on someone elses spot and hammering fish? Finding the fish on your own should be part of the stoke.

F'n tools on here make me laugh.

Way to go Kewly. Keep slaying! all good...hey thanks bro, on my way- lol, nextime we're there DENEK! LB-Fishin'

Big Daddy
10-10-2010, 08:41 AM
[QUOTE=kewlwhip;492541]thats the one thing ive learned through the years BD, is to never give out any guides info-Gotta pay to play- as all guides spend countless hours on the water to continuously finesse their skills... Alot of what i've done with you and others, have been from the times I've spent out in the water on my own-its Fun! ya got blessed introduced quite quickly BD- now get more DDs!!!

I'm sure that you really haven't showed me the real tricks of the trade. There is a learning curve at this lake that only the veterans that have put in hours and hours really know about. All I really know at this point is Try every lure in my box TWICE until I find something that works, and keep on trolling.

? Who's Idea is it to pour striper blood all over my boat to attract the fish. I know it takes me along time to clean it up, and this sounds like a little rookie hazen to me lol. I figure that is one of those tricks past down through the generations. BLoood in the , but until I figure this out I will continue to clean it up. lol

Thanks Kewly you da man.

When I grow up I hope to catch just a portion of the big fish you catch. I will probably have to quit my job to put in the hrs though. Good Luck out ther this week my friend.

fishnfrk05
10-10-2010, 09:58 AM
congrats bd keep up the slaying and keep "your
baits" a secret lol

Big Daddy
10-10-2010, 08:31 PM
congrats bd keep up the slaying and keep "your
baits" a secret lol

You mean "OUR Baits" LOL

Thanks Man it has been good.

fishincrave
10-11-2010, 08:02 AM
You guys are tearing them up man , glad it's happenin to you and kwelwhip .:Big Grin:
Not to worry about the blood stains brother you'll get used to it.:Wink:

Hitts0n
10-13-2010, 01:36 AM
Same ole drama in this section I see...
Big daddy way to put a hurting on them jail birds!
Funny *** pic of you posing like Kewly..LMAO!!
Kewly Mr.VinePatrol...lol........you are slaying them brotha!!
Great report you 2 and let the haters waste their time typing.
Dont bite into their crap! Haters live forever !!